Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Uhm, wow. That finishline link used on iphone. I had to resubmit my info a couple times, but literally 100x faster than on desktop. Thanks!

This is the biggest cornball on the site. Dude stays in the NMD and Ultraboost threads talking this reseller nonsense. Shutup and keep it to yourself. Dude even asks whats the best size to get for max profit. Lame. :lol:

Isn't this the same dude that has 2 left shoes for his chalks and actually tried wearing them? Haha

Has anyone who bought off FNL got any type of email?
Only proof of purchase I got is processing on my debit card, new to coping online usually always strike out.

i got in twice on nike for the 7y.used  paypal and the same cc that its linked to . wonder if theyll ship. same address.

Easy cop on Villa earlier. Got my order confirmation at 10:05 but I pressed Submit at 10:03, it just took a while to fully process my order I suppose. I have a good feeling all the rest of us can continue to cook on SNKRS

FNL catted on me. Paid via paypal, took me back to order review page. Email from paypal indicating charge, never saw confirmation via fnl browser or email

Im having a harder then usual time getting these... Only have them in cart on footaction and it says i have to wait 2hrs and 30 mins to check out

Back
Top Bottom