Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Quoting these again so we can get back to the REAL reason we here
Wasn't like anyone was in here saying anything until we did that but what do I know. Anyways do any of you think these will match with a Penny Hardaway Jersey?

Shouldn't look bad, but I think the shade of blue may be a little bit off. I'm going to have to go back to hunting for a Jordan wizards jersey to rock with these this summer.

Last edited:
Pulls out Bullets Jordan authentic. I have a size 52 and wear 48 now (lost weight and era). Time to hit the bench/shoulder press.

Shouldn't look bad, but I think the shade of blue may be a little bit off. I'm going to have to go back to hunting for a Jordan wizards jersey to rock with these this summer.
I might secure a Wizards Jordan Jersey as well, I guess 2016 will be the Year of The Throwback Jerseys
laugh.gif

Pulls out Bullets Jordan authentic. I have a size 52 and wear 48 now (lost weight and era). Time to hit the bench/shoulder press.
I'll have to pull mine out too. That was my goto jersey with these back in '04. I wonder if I still have my Kansas Paul Pierce jersey.

Bred 1's just scream hypebeast to me everytime I see someone wearing them.

Only other pair on that list that's dope to me are BM V's and they'll probably charge $220 so I'm good. I've got 2011's and some beaters from 07.

Only js I'm looking forward to so far this year are these, wc4 and bred 12. I'll mainly be focusing on going back and getting previous releases I missed out on or had to get rid of while in college.

Last edited:
I mean we haven't even heard anything on the White/Red's for a while now. They might just not be coming out. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom