Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

How hard were these to cop compared to Masters? Didn't even try online today since I secured a raffle winner...about to leave work and go pick up my pair!

Last edited:
How hard were these to cop compared to Masters? Didn't even try online today since I secured a raffle winner...about to leave work and go pick up my pair!
Copped Masters on snkrs and frenchies at DSG. Easygoing for both

Man...... In person this box is ridiculously big. Doesn't fit into my stacks well AT all. It's cool that they brought back the old school box, but did it have to be so ******* big? :lol:

The sites were acting extra weird this a.m.
Carted jacked one pair
Copped another after a lot of errors
Copped off of FNL, thats a miracle in itself.

These were tough, zero sit.

The sites were acting extra weird this a.m.
Carted jacked one pair
Copped another after a lot of errors
Copped off of FNL, thats a miracle in itself.

These were tough, zero sit.
Before the Jordan 12 wings dropped these were easy to cart this AM

after those L's came - these started to disappear!

Last edited:
Geez.....I hope the Masters didn't pull another Concords.  These should not have been this hard. That or JB has dropped production.

1bY9XAt.jpg

I just got my shipping confirmation with FedEx tracking # email from villa. I'll should be getting my fb 12s and all white nike roshe sometime this week...I can'take wait! I'm now officially ready for my week in vegas next month!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom