Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Guys kids sizes are available for backorder only right now on Eastbay til the 25th. I scopped a sz 7y but will have to wait. I'm sure they will stop the backorders too at some point. Now go:

View media item 1979186

Last edited:
Can verify both FTL and EB completely sold out in men's sizes.

Congrats to whoever was able to secure a pair. 

Last edited by a moderator:
im finding it kinda funny that we are getting the OG box treatment for these colors and none of the are OGs so far (i know the black/reds are coming) :lol:

SNKRS order not shipped yet. Still says in progress.
NDC doesn't ship the majority of their orders the weekend of the release. If you don't get a shipping email by today or tomorrow, then I would be worried. Right now, just hang tight. 

only grown men here sz 8.5 and above
grown men have grown women that want them too
laugh.gif
You are correct King J. what was I thinking. Have a good day majesty.

sorry man... people dont catch jokes like that and its that kind of stuff that can snowball into some false rumors or whatever. dudes on social media tend to be pretty gullible.

Yea you're right. Probably randos looking at this thread right now

CdP Taxi's were trash!?! I think not.... I split the pack only for the 12's. (I have the 01 blk/red XIs...)
Those CdPs were the last of the Zoom insole. OGs and 04s had full length Zoom. The CdP had just the forefoot. The 12's from '11 on had some kind of foam cushioning. These new 12's feel like bricks compared to the 04s or the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom