Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Unds'n the white cement 4s tmmrw.. Umm you kno why I'm here (Beastmode voice).. On to the next [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Master 12 release calendar is flooded. Let's hope they keep that going with these joints!

Yup. Too soon to tell with the French blue 12s, but homie at a HoH is expecting same amount of pairs in as the master 12, which is a good decent amount.

Can't confirm myself, but pretty sure GR as well.

Yup. Too soon to tell with the French blue 12s, but homie at a HoH is expecting same amount of pairs in as the master 12, which is a good decent amount.

Can't confirm myself, but pretty sure GR as well.
 These will be the same type of release as "The Master" 12s and Black and Red 12s. 

Last edited:
The speculation starts.. Let's jus agree that no one knows the demand or how the release is gonna go I expected the wc4 to be an easy cop because of all this "niketalk" then release day came and it was a struggle.. Sak you the homie tho

Last edited:
The speculation starts.. Let's jus agree that no one knows the demand or how the release is gonna go I expected the wc4 to be an easy cop because of all this "niketalk" then release day came and it was a struggle.. Sak you the homie tho
It's a trend my friend, why would these be limited? Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, and French Blue 7s were not limited. Not saying it's going to be easy but some shoes you know are going to be a GR.

except for the fact that maroons and wc4s weren't limited at all

Yea I expect all the 12s to be GRs this year unless it's some special release or somthin. Im jus overly anxious for these lol...

Back
Top Bottom