Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Its possible. Granted you may STRUGGLE for a while but it's definitely do-able.

Just got to.learn to budget and be smart about how you spend every penny
You have to think about class also, if you're a science major most of your time is dedicated to studying. Apartments are not cheap, most cost $565 to $700 a month where I go to college at. Transportation cost, Internet (most work you will need it), food, and electric. Not possible on a minimum wage job. 

@AirSakuragi I don't believe you're a bad person but you unlike any other member have a knack for pissing off dudes across multiple forums. Most sneakerheads don't like people who think they know everything about sneakers and usually wrong about them. Also, remember you can't throw stones then hide your hands when the the roof starts to crumble. Log on, subscribe to a thread and post your comments minus the extras! Now back to our regularly scheduled program!!!!

$60 for some toddler sneakers?
sick.gif
YEP

Niketalk aka pin the tail on the sak

Yall bored lol
They're nothing but older men who show off their financial stability and freedom by saying they have a house, can afford to pay resale for shoes, and look down on anyone who hasn't reached their status yet. Most have a superiority and Michael Jackson complex and use these shoes to get over their midlife crisis like @DA HEN. He feels the need to say those things because deep down he is having internal conflict and feels the only way to get over it is by purchasing things for his childhood that he either owned or didn't own, Jordans for example. 

They're nothing but older men who show off their financial stability and freedom by saying they have a house, can afford to pay resale for shoes, and look down on anyone who hasn't reached their status yet. Most have a superiority and Michael Jackson complex and use these shoes to get over their midlife crisis like @DA HEN
. He feels the need to say those things because deep down he is having internal conflict and feels the only way to get over it is by purchasing things for his childhood that he either owned or didn't own, Jordans for example. 

thank you phD Sak. I don't know what a Michael Jackson complex is? Rhinestone glove and high waters?

By the way, if I'm purchasing things for my childhood that I either owned or didn't own, doesn't that mean I'm purchasing everything???

I don't look down at anyone initially, I give respect as it is given to me. Your logic is severely flawed .

Last edited:
They're nothing but older men who show off their financial stability and freedom by saying they have a house, can afford to pay resale for shoes, and look down on anyone who hasn't reached their status yet. Most have a superiority and Michael Jackson complex and use these shoes to get over their midlife crisis like @DA HEN
. He feels the need to say those things because deep down he is having internal conflict and feels the only way to get over it is by purchasing things for his childhood that he either owned or didn't own, Jordans for example. 
View media item 1985835
Dude just did this to him with that comment good for you SAK :smokin

Last edited:
No lie. Some of these cats need Jordan brand Maxi Pads to match their jays. Damn....

It's a damn shame.
Been on this board for 10 years now, I've never seen so much hate on this board. Occasional roast, & meme thread is cool but this is on another level.

Yoooooo it's a difference between correcting Sak about his info and taking petty shots at him. It's makes you guys look real petty and look like you are just looking for a reason to bicker with him.

Let's stop with that extra and only help him when he's providing wrong info.

I can't go in on him and tell him to stop his act if you guys are going in on him first.

every jordan thread i go i see SAK getting into the nerves of people

i really wonder why 

if the problem is with SAK

or the problem is with the people

haven't seen him for ages in the JOrdan 1 OG THread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

every jordan thread i go i see SAK getting into the nerves of people

i really wonder why 

if the problem is with SAK

or the problem is with the people

haven't seen him for ages in the JOrdan 1 OG THread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's happened over time but it's at the point where it's nitpicking.
That's not really helpful to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom