Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I'm in on these and the flu games.. No brainer on 12s and I love most blue colorways

Last edited:
At first glance i thought they were the 04 pair these look really good. 2004 pair value is going to drop bad. Luckily i got mines for 190-200 in 2011

Looks EXACTLY like the 03s. In.

I want the white/red 12s and breds to have the samq quality as this.

Can't wait to get a pair. I started getting into sneakers around '03 but being in middle school I didnt have the funds. I'm glad they brought back these and chrome 8s :D If they bring back my first pair of Jordans, CG 4's, it'll be an awesome 2016 haha

They clean. haha.  Such a classic colorway.  I hope they bring back the flint greys though.

Definitely copped. Wore my old ones as beaters to the point it was dangerous lol. NO grip on the bottom of those things. I'd wear em to go to the barber shop and be slippin in the middle of the street. I agree with a few posts back though, they need to come back with those flint greys

I hope the 12s end up like the 8s this year. I want these, flints, black/red and white/red if they are all coming out but I don't want to pay more than 150-170 at most. I doubt they will be around long enough for a discount, seems like ever since taxis 12s have been on everyone's radar.  

damn man, I was hype at first but I really do not like that shade of blue. sport blue would had been so much better

quality looks on point makes me kinda want to grab them. hope this sat enough and gets returned to the hash wall, so they end up discounted. 

i always associated this particular CW to Kobe since he wore them like a 100 times whenever Lakers wore those MPLS blue alternate jersey that year.

Back
Top Bottom