Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I know everybody got there own taste but the originals with the black bottom are terrible to me...
​You're not alone.  I think that sample is absolutely horrible.  Black bottom reminds me of car that's been in an accident and they replace the hood with a different color before it's painted LMAO

This morning I got through on the FNL twitter link but received no order confirmation. Money was withdrawn from my account but I figured the order would get cancelled with no confirmation email. I tried again on SNKRS and got another L.

I just checked the status on my fnl order and it still says processing. I go into the details and I see a tracking number!
I start looking for in my spam and trash folder, nothing there. I then remember I blocked FNL email address for sending a bunch of spam during the holidays and new years lol. I've wanted these since middle school so I hope this pair actually ships . :rofl:

Terrible pic but y'all get the point.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The #NTdenim strikes yet again.

Last edited:
Yall shouldve let that guy return his shoes because it didnt come with a retro card. That has to be one of the most ridiculous reasons Ive ever heard for returning a shoe.
That would have been the wrong thing to do. Just explain the reason why it wasn't included.

Joints sold out faster then i thought...guess da masters are having a halo effect on any subsequent XII release.

1st iteration of these retro+'s sat along with da flint greys and flu games...

Joints sold out faster then i thought...guess da masters are having a halo effect on any subsequent XII release.

Yes, imagine when they decide to release the 13s.

I don't get the appeal with the masters

French>>>>>>>master

All day

I suspect da masters are beneficiaries of beautiful glamour shots online..black & gold photographs really well...

NO one anticipated da huge demand..i was floored at da wars over them.

Even both allstar/playoff retro releases paled in comparison.

Didn't hell those pink XII's smoked too..

So now everyone's suffering from "fear of missing out"

Yall shouldve let that guy return his shoes because it didnt come with a retro card. That has to be one of the most ridiculous reasons Ive ever heard for returning a shoe.
mine didn't come with a retro card but I ain't returning ish!!

I respect your opinion but not to me, however playoffs and Taxis are the best!!

:lol: For real.. wow.

Imagine the PayPal charge backs that will happen when eBay buyers find out they didn't get a retro card :lol:

"These fake bro. They should have a retro card."

I can actually state the QC on these arrive not the greatest but the shoe OVERALL is good. Hopefully the Flu Games will have better QC

a lot of retros of retro+ color ways have had different results i.e. olive 9s
not many 12s have sat since after the 09 releases

I can actually state the QC on these arrive not the greatest but the shoe OVERALL is good. Hopefully the Flu Games will have better QC

Nah-they won't. The same kid that slapped the QC sticker on the FB box has already slapped the same sticker on the Flu Games.

What was the fastest moving of thr initial 12 retro? Playoffs if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom