Air jordan royal legit check

I just bought these and suspect they are fake. Please help!
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

The guy is saying these are legit but are a GM release. Not sure what that means, someone please explain because i dont want to pay $300 for fakes. Thanks

Well, I doubt they're "GM" (Grey Market, but still legit.) These look fake. That's only from the one picture of the sole. Show some more pictures of the sneakers and then we might be able to help. 

100% GM replicas..

sole is wrong mold. lines are too close together

Nike air tag is wrong It is stretched taller and skinnier than it should be

box is wrong * should have NIKE sticker on bottom

NOTORIOUS 9/13 - 11/28 dates on tongue * I have yet to see a legit pair with these particular dates.

toe box looks off to me as well

extra strings?? Should be neatly folded in a skinny plastic bag and attached to L shoe. Im betting the bag is bigger than it should be and laces are just stuffed in.

*IMO* GM is just a term for a really good fake. They are indeed closer to the authentic than fakes in the past but as you can see GMs have very distinct tells. People will disagree and tell you its the same bla bla bla. My stand is if this is true why are the pieces above different? Why can we tell they are different? Why are you here LCing them? Feel me...

I gotta go to flight club and pay 500 is what its looking like [emoji]128567[/emoji]
Na you will find them bro.. Just keep LCing we'll put you in the right direction. One guy went through like 10 pr before he found them.You may have to spend $400 though lol.

couple easy things to look for in your search to spot the nots quickly..

The prod dates.. If its 9/13 - 11/28 move on they are 99% prob fakes.

The lace bag.. It should be skinny and the extra laces neatly placed inside. If not or the bag is wider move on. * google a few images you will see what i mean.

The bottom of the box should have a black nike sticker. If not move on..

Hope this helps.

These ARE legit. Notice the NIKE on the tongue and the lace bag w laces..http://niketalk.com/t/568586/2013-air-jordan-1-royal-blue#post_18656226  good luck!

100% GM replicas..

*IMO* GM is just a term for a really good fake. They are indeed closer to the authentic than fakes in the past but as you can see GMs have very distinct tells. People will disagree and tell you its the same bla bla bla. My stand is if this is true why are the pieces above different? Why can we tell they are different? Why are you here LCing them? Feel me...
damn you still pumpin this here? even after da mod POSTED da grey market thread link at da top?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

damn you still pumpin this here? even after da mod POSTED da grey market thread link at da top?
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Its my opinion notice the *IMO*      OP asked for my opinion and i gave it to him.. Give him yours so he can hear both sides if you want.. Be part of the solution not part of the problem or just keep it movin and dont comment at all.

Last edited:
you're right they are fakes, the nike air is the wrong font, wrong sole patterns, size tag not suppose to look likes, prod. dates, the shoe is out of proportion

NOTORIOUS 9/13 - 11/28 dates on tongue * I have yet to see a legit pair with these particular dates.
i think ive seen legit ones with 9/13 start

but not 9/13-11/28 exactly still... for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom