Air Jordan Spizike "Original Color" Dissected

see that's wat I like about NT, all the negative opinions on a shoe can be turned into positive ones just by posting better pics, great quality on pics keep it up

Cool idea man.

And those Spizikes aint too bad either.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
Please Retro the AJVI next year seperatly from Packages.....
:pimp:
pimp.gif
NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

very nice and thanks for the pics!

the first pic is :pimp:
pimp.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
see JB should have just made this colorway,true-blues, and 1st colorway,and black colorway the only versions of this shoe

isnt it amazing how bad the spizikes look next to all those classics?! i still like them but wow to the iv's and vi's :wow:
eek.gif

Nice post Matt!

These Spizikes are actually nice compared to the atrocious colorways released prior to this. I might get these.
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

The only reason the Spiz'ikes aren't the worst shoes in history is because history isn't over yet.

From what I was told, Blk/Infra 6's are coming out in 09' with the jumpman air on the back but that could change.
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

cant wait to get the spizikes
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

All of the shoes in those pics look nice. I think the Cement Spiz'ikes are the nicest ones.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

these spizikes are nice! it's hard to believe how much these shoes have grown on me
KB24 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro black/red XIIIs size 9.5 or 10
Refs: EVObee

So are these limited? I saw that they were being made in kids sizes so are these shoes a GR or limited?
EBAY ID: macnificent7

Back
Top Bottom