Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

this month is pretty light

the xq's dont look like they are coming over

the domonique 1's are bull

DB V will be a headache & i know those are love/hate

3lab v's will also be a headache & are also love/hate

oct is just the bel-air v's & steel x

so 2 easy months is attainable depending on what u like

dont like anything coming in sept. The DB5s are nice but 99% sure ill strike out but ill try for the hell of it maybe ill get lucky. Other than that though bel-airs is the only thing on my radar

Last edited:
Hang tags haven't been on 5's since 2006, not even the Metallic 5's in January 2007. The only ones in 06 that didn't have one were the Carolina 5's or Grapes

And retro cards haven't been seen on all retros since 2007. A new design was created in 2009 for the retro 12 only and again were pulled after. Recently they went back to the old design again literally by giving us the retro card from 2008 on the batch of retro 8's which features 1-22 on the back

IMO I'd rather get the OG style box rather than any retro cards or hang tags

I think my only gripe with buying retros is the George Lucas attitude Nike takes with producing them, ie, no Nike Air, new boxes, reduced quality, etc.

For the price, I wish they'd treat them like the B-Ball signature releases.
What does that have to do with George Lucas?

So guys, quick Q.
This may have been answered already but do tell; do these have the "twenty-thirteen" insignia etched on the tongue just like the Grapes(I think) and last year's Fire-Reds?
Appreciated.

Last edited:
I went to Macy's for their Labor Day sale and then stopped by HOH at 6:30 and they had every size a available and multiple of each and I didn't win the raffle at this location . So when the dude asked me "how many" I wanted I said none already copped 3 pairs from FNL. I guarantee they never made half the raffle calls.
Maybe you just didn't win.

So guys, quick Q.
This may have been answered already but do tell; do these have the "twenty-thirteen" insignia etched on the tongue just like the Grapes(I think) and last year's Fire-Reds?
Appreciated.

Hasnt been asked or checked in these yet. Maybe someone with a pair can answer. Black grapes had it only 5 i bought this year other than these which havent arrived yet

Welcome to the family
nthat.gif

this month is pretty light

the xq's dont look like they are coming over
the domonique 1's are bull
DB V will be a headache & i know those are love/hate
3lab v's will also be a headache & are also love/hate

oct is just the bel-air v's & steel x

so 2 easy months is attainable depending on what u like
nice for some reason I thought steels were November ish hope to be able to cop a pair of those. I pray that not too many ppl save up and splurge at the end of the year cause I want a pair of laneys and 2 taxi's if I can manage to snag 2 but 1 I would be happy with I just want an extra to hoop in or else ill just hoop in the cdp if I only get 1

anyone know why i got like 10 sheets of paper folded in between my shoes from NDC? its the same paper used to stuff shoes i think...

um kinda odd?

anyone know why i got like 10 sheets of paper folded in between my shoes from NDC? its the same paper used to stuff shoes i think...

um kinda odd?
Likewise.

I don't recall getting that in my pair that I picked up from Niketown last Saturday. I can be wrong though.

I got that in my black grapes and same thibg was in my cousin pair of grapes. Folded it looks like 4-5 sheets of that cardboard like paper. No clue why its there in between the shoes. Only 5s have come like that lol. I figured it must be something to help the shoe or they woukdn have done it so i just left it in the box... idk tho

help the shoe how? :lol:

i just find it weird but meh, they are direct from NDC so im not worried just thought it was odd.

im trying to remember if it happened with my grapes because i recall this before..

Back
Top Bottom