Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

anything and everything fire red gets got. these the real fire reds bump that black tongue jazz. the jan joints are the bulls home colorway. these were like alternates or now a days Player exclusives that got dropped and they were called fire reds. jus like the 3s and the 4s. then came infared...

The quality of these are pretty good from what I can tell. Good luck to all of those lookin to cop.
Im so glad I already copped and dont have to worry about this release after my Fear pack IVs got cancelled by FNL.
Buying shoes these days has gotten stupid

Last edited:
can't decide where to spend this month's sneaker budget..(already spent some for 3s FR).. i m between these 5s and the shaq attaqs away cw..hmmm.....

can't decide where to spend this month's sneaker budget..(already spent some for 3s FR).. i m between these 5s and the shaq attaqs away cw..hmmm.....

I know wrong thread but you can get the shaqs now off reebok.com and get 25% off. My favorite jordan is the V's - I never had the V's when they first came out as a kid. so now each time they release i must have! question - Is the tongue on these similar to the OG's in terms of plushness? Just curious.

Last edited:
Went by my local FTL to reserve my pair.

Manager brought them out and when I opened up the box, the black paper inside was glued to the box lining. SMH Nike.

Furthermore, the shoes looked like they had something stained on them.

Both the manager and I were like WTF. He pulled out his cleaner and it came off, but after close inspection it looked like Gatorade or Kool Aid.

Check your pairs ...

Manager brought them out and when I opened up the box, the black paper inside was glued to the box lining. SMH Nike.

i think thats how they do it now. my black cement iv and toro iv's were like that. i like it. makes it easier to put the shoe back in without the paper getting lost or torn

i think thats how they do it now. my black cement iv and toro iv's were like that. i like it. makes it easier to put the shoe back in without the paper getting lost or torn

they been doing that, id always have a tiny bit of the paper glued down in the last couple pair of IVs and Vs

These are dope, but I gotta pass...Too many White\Red shoes, and I already bought 4 pairs this month.
mean.gif

My pockets still good, but I gotta keep the peace between me an the wife... #priorities

These are dope, but I gotta pass...Too many White\Red shoes, and I already bought 4 pairs this month.
mean.gif

My pockets still good, but I gotta keep the peace between me an the wife... #priorities

I know what you mean... August has been brutal to all sneakerheads with all the releases. But I can't pass on these release. I'm just glad I will be taking a break until November.

mean.gif

Yo! Tell me about it. I ran out of space in the closet. Next thing you know my wife is going to charge for storage.
I know what you mean... August has been brutal to all sneakerheads with all the releases. But I can't pass on these release. I'm just glad I will be taking a break until November.
Same here man! But I might have to pass on these. November and December are going to be killer months. It's overwhelming lol

Furthermore, the shoes looked like they had something stained on them.

Both the manager and I were like WTF. He pulled out his cleaner and it came off, but after close inspection it looked like Gatorade or Kool Aid.

Check your pairs ...
But how do they look?

anyone know what time nike mall of America has been doing their rsvp lately? I haven't tried one in awhile is it still around 430 ish?

Back
Top Bottom