Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Glad these are looking like an easy pickup. I sold my yellowed 06 pair at the beginning of the summer in hopes of getting a fresh pair this month.

Yea and the complaints about quality are rolling in now.  Hearing them in Nightwing's vid I linked.  Hearing it in my facebook group.

These will be a huge GR if you miss out then... :rofl:
No matter how big of a release it is, someone always misses out, ie Grapes, Toro 4s.

The only recent that comes to a close 100% rate of successful cop upon those who wanted a pair has to be Fire Red 3s.

With that said, I hope I can get mine!

No matter how big of a release it is, someone always misses out, ie Grapes, Toro 4s.

The only recent that comes to a close 100% rate of successful cop upon those who wanted a pair has to be Fire Red 3s.

With that said, I hope I can get mine!

There was still someone on here saying they missed the fr3 even though they were releasing more every week. Ha.. But yeah, hoping to grab these.. Nothing else on the calendar I'm looking for til Nov. :nerd:

Can't wait to scoop these then relax for September and prepare for the end of the year chaos.

Arnt those lab5s and Wilkins dropping September? Money saved on the 5s and the Wilkins will prob sit so I can wait to get them

Hmmm quality is no bueno IMO. Might look harder for a 06 pair and cop the laneys instead. Tumbled leather on those look great.

My favorite OG colorway of 5s too :smh: JB

Last edited:
If MJ rocked them on the court, I gotta give these a try, just wished the leather looked better. Is the leather similar to the grapes earlier? Finishline or bust, since I got a WC card. Is the consensus, TTS or larger?

After the 3M's and grapes, people are still complaining about quality of the V's?

Some of you are worse than women with the complaining.

By now you should know how they were going to be, and if you don't like it...just don't buy them.
:lol:

Having a bad day magic? I thought you were a pretty cool dude. Where is this coming from?

Do you realize that YOU are complaining, about me "complaining"? Get a life homie. Maybe your not aware that not every shoe has the same quality as the next. The material on the grapes was NOT the same as 3M material. And just in case you haven't seen the in person yet and don't know, but these the pleather on these is shinier than grapes. Am I not allowed to change my opinion? I'm a grown *** man homie. I already said I probably won't be copping these. Notice in the part of what I said that you did NOT quote I said "IMO". As in, in my opinion. My. Opinion. Don't let what I say make you mad or determine whether or not YOU like them.

If you really didn't like what I said, why even reply to it? Just keep it pushin. By the way this is a sneaker site, where people talk about sneakers.

FOH with that weak sauce son :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

Having a bad day magic? I thought you were a pretty cool dude. Where is this coming from?

Do you realize that YOU are complaining, about me "complaining"? Get a life homie. Maybe your not aware that not every shoe has the same quality as the next. The material on the grapes was NOT the same as 3M material. And just in case you haven't seen the in person yet and don't know, but these the pleather on these is shinier than grapes. Am I not allowed to change my opinion? I'm a grown *** man homie. I already said I probably won't be copping these. Notice in the part of what I said that you did NOT quote I said "IMO". As in, in my opinion. My. Opinion. Don't let what I say make you mad or determine whether or not YOU like them.

If you really didn't like what I said, why even reply to it? Just keep it pushin. By the way this is a sneaker site, where people talk about sneakers.

FOH with that weak sauce son :lol:

I'm not going back and forth with you, but the complaining over quality gets old and accomplishes nothing. Either buy or don't buy, that's what adults do.

Now read over your post again and realize how much you contradict yourself.

I'm not going back and forth with you, but the complaining over quality gets old and accomplishes nothing. Either buy or don't buy, that's what adults do.

Now read over your post again and realize how much you contradict yourself.
I agree with you and the grapes and FR Vs both had leather that was basically similar. I don't see why people would expect the leather on this shoe to be better than the other cws of Vs we've been getting. These aren't even that special imo the white grapes should have gotten better leather because those were the only Cs besides possibly the laneys that people seemed to demand. This is just your basic fire red cw.

Back
Top Bottom