Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

^
30t6p3b.gif

Well, how ironic, cause I actually just bought a pair from pickyourshoes.com today.

They have a nice size run for $160 (which isn't too bad).

These are underrated and I'm glad I got them (the only 5's I have, no Wolf Grey's no Metallic's) because I don't see to many people with them and plus I like the colors.

Excited, and these should arrive to me by Thursday!

pimp.gif

One thing I did notice is that people seem to base their decision on whether or not other people like them, HYPE.

All it takes is for a few people to dislike them (OH, IS THAT PATENT LEATHER? EASY PASS! WORST 5'S EVER! THE SPIZ'IKES ARE BETTER THAN THESE) and people hop on board.

I personally like this sneaker, its WAYYYYYY better in person and the patent leather isn't horrible on these.

I wish more people would actually give their own honest opinion on sneakers and not feed off what others believe.

Anyways, it doesn't matter really because it will continue on.

Funny thing I seen someone say when pics first surfaced he wasn't gonna cop, then when they released, he copped.

One thing I did notice is that people seem to base their decision on whether or not other people like them, HYPE.

All it takes is for a few people to dislike them (OH, IS THAT PATENT LEATHER? EASY PASS! WORST 5'S EVER! THE SPIZ'IKES ARE BETTER THAN THESE) and people hop on board.

I personally like this sneaker, its WAYYYYYY better in person and the patent leather isn't horrible on these.

I wish more people would actually give their own honest opinion on sneakers and not feed off what others believe.

Funny thing I seen someone say when pics first surfaced he wasn't gonna cop, then when they released, he copped.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

i was all on board until i saw the pl it kills the shoe just like the old royal x's(wouldnt buy them without pl because of the cw but it goes with the statement)
especially WHITE pl will def turn yellow & they way i wear shoes these wouldnt be worn until summer the worse thing would be me all geared up to wear these & open the box & my white/red/blue v's are now cream/blue/red & some white v's

if these dropped like they should have ALL LEATHER you would have 1st off not found them anywhere for retail or under & if you bought them off someone with doubles/reseller or whoever they would want almost x2 retail trust me.... i would have 2 of these in my closet if they were done correctly but jb LOVES to slap pl on whatever possible see old royal x's pl on the sides for no damn reason...look back a lil earlier to the violet x's pl all over i told my gf those were a pair i wouldnt spend my money on if she wanted them she would have to buy them....needless to say she aint got em

i was all on board until i saw the pl it kills the shoe just like the old royal x's(wouldnt buy them without pl because of the cw but it goes with the statement)
especially WHITE pl will def turn yellow & they way i wear shoes these wouldnt be worn until summer the worse thing would be me all geared up to wear these & open the box & my white/red/blue v's are now cream/blue/red & some white v's

if these dropped like they should have ALL LEATHER you would have 1st off not found them anywhere for retail or under & if you bought them off someone with doubles/reseller or whoever they would want almost x2 retail trust me.... i would have 2 of these in my closet if they were done correctly but jb LOVES to slap pl on whatever possible see old royal x's pl on the sides for no damn reason...look back a lil earlier to the violet x's pl all over i told my gf those were a pair i wouldnt spend my money on if she wanted them she would have to buy them....needless to say she aint got em

Its not based on what people like but when we are used to seeing 5's without patent leather and we see it we dont like it becasue it doesn't look right
Every type of material doesn't belong on every jordan model.

Sounds like your trying to convince yourself that you actually like these when majority of people don't which is the reason why no one paid retail for these

You actually paid over retail for a shoe that could easily been purchased for no more than 120

Im pretty sure you would like an all durabuck XI, maybe you might just to have something "different"
eyes.gif

^ Respect.

I do agree its the patent leather, but why can patent leather only exist on the 11s without there being grief?

I just wish people would give it a chance before they become too quick to judge.

^ Respect.

I do agree its the patent leather, but why can patent leather only exist on the 11s without there being grief?

I just wish people would give it a chance before they become too quick to judge.

Its not based on what people like but when we are used to seeing 5's without patent leather and we see it we dont like it becasue it doesn't look right
Every type of material doesn't belong on every jordan model.

Sounds like your trying to convince yourself that you actually like these when majority of people don't which is the reason why no one paid retail for these

You actually paid over retail for a shoe that could easily been purchased for no more than 120

Im pretty sure you would like an all durabuck XI, maybe you might just to have something "different"
eyes.gif

Well I know that every type of material doesn't have to be on every jordan (like the elephant print).

But I'm just saying, I like the sneaker and wish more people would agree, that's all.

Case closed.

Well I know that every type of material doesn't have to be on every jordan (like the elephant print).

But I'm just saying, I like the sneaker and wish more people would agree, that's all.

Case closed.

I swear I seen these in the outlet thread but I just can't remember what month and after seeing them in person just a couple days ago it reminded me why I passed
The shoes just weren't worth $150 or even $100 IMO

I swear I seen these in the outlet thread but I just can't remember what month and after seeing them in person just a couple days ago it reminded me why I passed
The shoes just weren't worth $150 or even $100 IMO

This $*!@ right here ^ truth! If you like a sneaker cop it if you don't then don't worry bout others styles because why should you care..... Get it together you children!

This $*!@ right here ^ truth! If you like a sneaker cop it if you don't then don't worry bout others styles because why should you care..... Get it together you children!

I dont care what anybody sais...I honestly dont like these. The patent leather is a no go for me. Just never been a fan of patent leather ever.

I dont care what anybody sais...I honestly dont like these. The patent leather is a no go for me. Just never been a fan of patent leather ever.

I copped a pair ! Liked at first sight !It's a clean CW , shame it's got PL on most panels, but I'm a huge 5's fan, so I just loved them !

I copped a pair ! Liked at first sight !It's a clean CW , shame it's got PL on most panels, but I'm a huge 5's fan, so I just loved them !

Back
Top Bottom