Air Jordan V Black/Alarming Red

Got them for my girl, She's very happy.. her opinion > people who can't even order than in their size lol

Got them for my girl, She's very happy.. her opinion > people who can't even order than in their size lol

yeah i remember MJ had his exclusive AJ V with the 23 at the side while the general releases did not have the 23, except the white/fire red-blacks.

yeah i remember MJ had his exclusive AJ V with the 23 at the side while the general releases did not have the 23, except the white/fire red-blacks.

I saw the 1st sample had a white and pink bottom; it was one of the best color ways. Now that the sole is blue/clear my girl doesn't even want them anymore, she got tired of looking at all my yellowed shoes throughout our years together. Just because the original had a clear bottom doesn't mean everything has to has a clear/blue bottom it's getting played out.

I saw the 1st sample had a white and pink bottom; it was one of the best color ways. Now that the sole is blue/clear my girl doesn't even want them anymore, she got tired of looking at all my yellowed shoes throughout our years together. Just because the original had a clear bottom doesn't mean everything has to has a clear/blue bottom it's getting played out.

Back
Top Bottom