Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

These have potential to look great... The black would need to be suede or nubuck though, leather wouldn't look good, imo.

Vs are my all-time favorite Jordan model, I remember salivating over these as a kid. If these release I just hope the materials aren't better than the potential Black/Metallic's, i.e. Bred IVs vs Lightning's.

Just give me a Black/Metallic done right.

View media item 280258
(This is some random custom... but they could possibly look like this, if they dropped)
We've been knowing It's "The year of the V" ... That info isn't new, however i'm sure a lot of you cats will scoop black Grapes, if they launch.
That being said, I won't have to buy as much this year, as I'm done with Vs -- waaaay too many in the shoe room.
I'll just wait patiently for the the VI drops that are coming, then go HAM

Didn't cp3 have a PE with that colorway in New Orleans?

View media item 280258
(This is some random custom... but they could possibly look like this, if they dropped)
We've been knowing It's "The year of the V" ... That info isn't new, however i'm sure a lot of you cats will scoop black Grapes, if they launch.
That being said, I won't have to buy as much this year, as I'm done with Vs -- waaaay too many in the shoe room.
I'll just wait patiently for the the VI drops that are coming, then go HAM

Didn't cp3 have a PE with that colorway in New Orleans?
This is Paul's PE.
Air-Jordan-5-Chris-Paul-PE-595x366.jpg

I'll stick with the og colored grape v's...not that much interested in a black based grape v...aqua viii's are good enough for me in this colorway.

You guys do realize that black/grape = aqua right? I mean that's all the Aqua colorway is on 8's. Let's not go getting holier than thou over a beasted up 8 since it was an OG colorway and takin a dump over what could be a decent retro+. I'll reserve judgment until I see pics (and not of some spray painted white ones done up by some cheesy customizer).

I get what you're saying, but at the same time color placement on a shoe, along with model design have an influence on some people, including myself, on whether they like the colorway on a particular shoe...

With the Aqua 8's, to me it works well with the whole abstract side paneling paint on a a black based shoe...obviously totally different design than the 5's. If these 5's were to release in black, it could turn out decent to some..but I'm not overly impressed...looks much cleaner on a white leather base 5 to me which just so happens to be an og colorway.

Undecided until real pics surface.  Knowing JB this could either be straight fire or straight basura.

Only way I see leather looking good is if it's good leather, one can only hope, right?

Back
Top Bottom