Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Saw the release book today, my Nike connect who has seen these in person (and states they are "crazy")is using the pic posted up on this site as a reference, they will be almost identical to the earlier pics, they will be a quickstrike from what Im told, there suppose to be a secret release. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Saw the release book today, my Nike connect who has seen these in person (and states they are "crazy")is using the pic posted up on this site as a reference, they will be almost identical to the earlier pics, they will be a quickstrike from what Im told, there suppose to be a secret release. Hope this helps.
What date will they be releasing?

Last edited:

Forget these... What else did u see in there???

Forget these... What else did u see in there???

Just saw this on "The Closet Collectors" Facebook and Instagram pages.

TheClosetCollector's

Liked  · 23 minutes ago  near Glenvar Heights, FL  

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Everyone wonders what the other Retro 5 Dropping Holiday along with the Laney's. Well of course TCC knows. #Teaser[/color]

Last edited:
What's with all the insider and connections in this thread?

Dont see no one talking about that for the Royal 1's?! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom