Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

What happened to my comments ? ? ? ?

We had an interesting convo, the whole convo is gone. Is it because of the nature of the convo ? It was related to different kicks available in today's marketplace. Damn one of those comments were repped ! Lol. :nerd:

Last edited:
The whole convo sparked over black grapes ! As they were offered as a grey market item. Then it turned more towards grey, but not the whole convo. Damn !

Sorry, this thread needs to stay on topic, and if I left any of that convo posted people would just keep talking about it.

I just don't understand JBs reasoning with changing materials on some shoes and not all. Like Bred IVs, Metallic Vs and these get the "Ashy" suede but Charcoal VIIs, Thunder IVs and Suns VIIIs get the good stuff? Some1 explain.

Spoke to a salesperson from Nike Amsterdam today. This is (at least in Europe) gonna be a general release. No QS or limited edition. Also spoke to someone from Footlocker and he told me the same story. No problem to get these if you're in Europe...

Spoke to a salesperson from Nike Amsterdam today. This is (at least in Europe) gonna be a general release. No QS or limited edition. Also spoke to someone from Footlocker and he told me the same story. No problem to get these if you're in Europe...
so they will come in infants toddlers and preschool via europe?? thats wat general release means... thats not the case here in US

so they will come in infants toddlers and preschool via europe?? thats wat general release means... thats not the case here in US
Sorry, I'm not sure about that... Guy from Footlocker told me that there will also be GS... did not ask about infants and toddlers...

N
Good to hear that :wink: I hope this is the same story for stores in Germany

honestly it all depends on how you or even the way trends go. I remember ppl passing on DB 6s when they first dropped and they were limited but no1 liked the way they looked. Even I passed on trading my DMP 11s for DB 3s a few years back(DUMBEST DECISION EVER). Even thought Raging bulls 5s were weak when they dropped. Things change and so does the sneaker culture. Laney 14s and 5s sat on shelves so did mochas but now PPL go crazy for those. Ive been in the sneaker culture for years and i feel Black Grapes will be up there with the other underrated retro + shoes. Regardless of Quality because if you own CDP Carmine 6s or Hare 7s you have no right to complain about the materials.

Not true your speaking for new retro releases though. A lot of the LS colorways from 05,06, and 07 didnt sell out 1st day. Resellers (after concord release even after the what the dunk release) Changed how that goes for the most part.

Not being a sma
but those were limited ...anything limited jordan retro wise is going to sell out

look at the xx8's they sold out u know why because there 30-50k pair of each colorway or less 
Not being a smart *** but i always felt and still do feel that shoes sale out faster because resellers are able to double up, then my second logic is there are only two or three pair a size.. I dont know why but every since our finishline in trussville alabama told me they were getting only two per size i always felt that was the secondary problem besides the double or quadrouple(spell check) up pairs.. It blows my mind how guys are able to come up with a connect and come up with 5-10pairs of shoes. I get on craiglsit atl daily to see what they have to offer at a decent price and i see posts offering two sizes like 8.5 and a size 12 im like wth how u come up with that big of a gap(i guess for a profit in reselling). Sorry for the long *** post..

Any official word on if these or GR or QS? I mean, c'mon, these aren't an OG color so it shouldn't be that difficult to cop, right? Lol

Struck-out on both Fire Red and Grape hopefully this will not be very limited so I get a chance of getting it. Last time I checked Nike New Release Calendar It was scheduled June 15, now it's gone.
frown.gif

I'm getting these for sure! I think they look nice. You can never go wrong with the OG Grapes, but I already have those & I'm more of a black shoe guy. I really don't care about the material because I just like how they look. Hopefully they won't be to hard to grab! 

I'm getting these for sure! I think they look nice. You can never go wrong with the OG Grapes, but I already have those & I'm more of a black shoe guy. I really don't care about the material because I just like how they look. Hopefully they won't be to hard to grab! 

Ur getting em for sure

But for sure they will not be an easy grab

I Talked to the manager of Nike store hamburg (Germany) yesterday and he said that they do get the black grapes so i am sure this counts for every bigger Nike store in Europe. The biggest retail shops said they have no information so till now I think this will be more like a NDC/ Nike Store only release but not 100% sure...

Back
Top Bottom