Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

What in the hell. That outfit makes no damn sense at all. 
mean.gif

At first I was thinking I didn't care for these and was gonna probably pass, but, now that I've seen more pictures, I'm definitely gonna pass.

LOL week before release and the flood gates are opening

same ol ppl talmbout "oh they ashy" "oh not an OG CW steve nash pass" etc. now saying "these are starting to grow on me" "looks good in person" "robocopped"

roll.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone here use the eastbay gold,silver or gold membership here? If so, does the free shipping apply to new release Jordan's?

Aquas, black grapes, brapes....it's late Iono why I thought Brapes were so entertaining at the moment. Def time for some z's

I wish these would have been a "limited" general release, because at least my regular spot Downtown Newark would've been getting them in, just would've been the scraps of other packs.  Looks like Friday will be a long day.  Good luck to all striving for a pair.

HoH on 34th street and the other footlocker on 34th street said they still don't know if they are doing tickets. Last check Wednesday or Thursday. That's when they hand out tickets. SMH
The HoH on 34th Street told me Wednesday and Thursday for the raffles.  And you might want to check Dr/ Jays as well.  They said they are getting them as well, I just don't know what day they're doing the raffle.

South DeKalb Mall always comes through in Atlanta, I dislike dealing with Stonecrest mall, anyone have luck with Mall of Georgia stores though for release in the past ?

hopefully these brapes aren't too hard to get a hold of..would hate to buy them for resale prices

Back
Top Bottom