Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

they only gonna have a 7.5 and maybe a 14....my boy at the toronto location said its a wrap in toronto at least 

whatever is left will go online is what he told me 

Yes sir no doubt ! Whatever is left ! ! ! We all know what that means. They said it would be listed at 3, but nada !

Won a raffle, went to go pick them up, and told them I didnt want them. The suede is way off, and the pair was SUPER ashy, smelled like straight glue. I couldn't do it. Sales associates were shocked like people don't turn down Jordans, but if I could have seen them before hand I would have not even bothered. How do some of you get to see them before release date in person? There is no mom and pops were I live, just major chains footlocker, champs, etc. 

A lot of times if you speak to a cool sales associate, and go when they're not busy you can just ask.

Especially if it's a place you frequent and they know your face. And you might want to go to a guy, they seem cooler and understand the reason you want to take a look beforehand...no sexism

after receiving an order confirmation from Eastbay, how long does it take for them to ship? has anybody had an order cancelled after getting a confirmation?

View media item 455760Man some cats were skipping and dude told police and police told him to point them out lol the popo said go ahead point em out aint **** gone happen i was like ohhh ****.. Cats were saying if he told they was gonna turn his head into a grape :-/

Congrats to all who got their pair!  I wish I could've picked these up, but decided to save for more spending money at EDC / Vegas.  Maybe down the line I can buy and hopefully the price won't be so outrageous--maybe even a trade.

Walked into my local FL at 2pm and grabbed 2 pairs. For everyone saying these are ashy/chalky.patchy/bad quality or long haired, you are kidding yourselves. the qualiy is immaculate on these, they are black with not much color change. IMO better than the Black Cement 4's material, which was low quality. These are smooth with no stiching problems and minimal paint issues(from my pairs).

Just quit with the ashy/chalky talk because it isn't true. #nicequalityjs

after receiving an order confirmation from Eastbay, how long does it take for them to ship? has anybody had an order cancelled after getting a confirmation?

Wondering the same, never ordered a saturday release from anyone other than NDC or just going to NTNY. I know NDC usually sends shipping confirmations the same day. Hoping my first eastbay order doesn't fail.

Shoes are ashy I copped 3 pairs parents thought they were defected when I put them on my feet

You will need to verify your order with the payment verification team prior to shipment. My recommendation is to call eastbay and ask to speak with the payment verification team to have your order confirmed.    If you don't, it will cause a delay in shipment.  

Missed looking to pick up. Is 250 a good price
250 the same day they released?
laugh.gif

better lube up if you're gonna let someone do you like that

When's the restock?

Some dummy in an Audi R8 pulled up and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Now I need another size 12 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Just won the RSVP for a size 10.5 @ Lenox. Pickup window 5-6pm.  Can't make it.  Pretty disappointed considering I couldn't pick up a pair online 
tired.gif
 good luck to whoever wants to pick these up. Not my day I suppose.
you know those employees got that those unclaimed pairs reserved for their hommies already
mean.gif
 thats what i did one time my buddy counldn't pick his pair up so i waited until the pickup window expired and the store employee said all the pairs were claimed even though my boy didn't pick his pair up
mad.gif

Walked into my local FL at 2pm and grabbed 2 pairs. For everyone saying these are ashy/chalky.patchy/bad quality or long haired, you are kidding yourselves. the qualiy is immaculate on these, they are black with not much color change. IMO better than the Black Cement 4's material, which was low quality. These are smooth with no stiching problems and minimal paint issues(from my pairs).

Just quit with the ashy/chalky talk because it isn't true. #nicequalityjs
some got ashy pairs some got decent ones
ohwell.gif
 the one i got was neither

Last edited:
Just won the RSVP for a size 10.5 @ Lenox. Pickup window 5-6pm.  Can't make it.  Pretty disappointed considering I couldn't pick up a pair online 
tired.gif

good luck to whoever wants to pick these up. Not my day I suppose.

What sort of window is that, employees getting over :smh:

Shoes are ashy I copped 3 pairs parents thought they were defected when I put them on my feet

Someone defecated on your shoes :lol:

Got my 12 and my my dude bigpapamark72 size 14 from my local mom and pop if anyone needs a 6.5 my mom and pop has them for retail in cbus ohio let me know ill tell you the spot. And these are sickkkkkkkkk

A lot of times if you speak to a cool sales associate, and go when they're not busy you can just ask.

Especially if it's a place you frequent and they know your face. And you might want to go to a guy, they seem cooler and understand the reason you want to take a look beforehand...no sexism
I appreciate the help, I get my shoes at Footlocker, but management has changed. I have been there enough to be recognized. Everyone was cool about me not getting (obviously my money). I really want the 8's but have a wedding to go to that day, hopefully they sit until sunday or I can build a connect in the next two weeks. 

got my shipment confirmation. these will go right in my vault and be on ice for awhile unless I decide to sell these joints

Back
Top Bottom