Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

laugh.gif
Socal is resell city. You finding this out now?

Damn ftl comin thru wit that good shipping! Grapes should be here tomorrow and when I first got the email earlier today hadn't even been picked up yet lol

Mine shipped from Nike today. You guys really think right now is the cheapest they are going to be? 

If you fellas really want these best bet to buy now cuz these kinda remind me of ragin bull prices will only go up w time

If you fellas really want these best bet to buy now cuz these kinda remind me of ragin bull prices will only go up w time
raging bulls look way better and were part of a fairly expensive pack.

Ill GLADLY trade these for a pair of bulls, either one from the pack.

Last edited:
if its such an easy spot to cop why didnt you just get them on rd from there?

This. I mean I'm no release expert but doesn't quickstrike mean the joints are limited? Maybe it's my inner reseller talkin but I don't really see a restock on these. Good luck wit that tho.

This. I mean I'm no release expert but doesn't quickstrike mean the joints are limited? Maybe it's my inner reseller talkin but I don't really see a restock on these. Good luck wit that tho.
yeah, but if you enter qs on ndc, you see a lot of items. I wish, there was a specific number to determine qs from non qs

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day
Thats a great feeling when you get something you didn't expect and wanted SUPER bad!!!!  
pimp.gif

Someway, somehow, I don't know, but I can imagine a few pairs floating around in big box stores inventory warehouses.  Unlikely, but the way things are now, you just never know.

Back
Top Bottom