Air Jordan V Bravo Toro (DMP2) Package - Detailed Look [sneakernews.com]

So is that the new name for this pack? Thanks for the pics but I'm still passing.

Finally! I've been wondering what the box was going to look like. Looks good I just hope the quality is gonna be good. The V's are one of my favoriteshoes of al time and I hope JB doesn't bastardize these shoes.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

these actually arent too bad, but do i really need them? probably not....
co-sign.... I actually want the 3M pair over the red suede personally, from the looks of it here that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish
nerd.gif

size 10.5-11
wink.gif

already got mine on pre-order for less then retail . that should be a good sign that these might sit on shelfs for a while . i love the red ones , i just hopethe quality is better then the cdp 5's or else there getin sent back just like the cdp5's did . but this is jb were talkin about so im not getin myhopes up .

been wantin to cop them since day one.. now this just makes me even more sure... its gonna be a tough weekend on the 30th... these AND the XIIs...i'm outta400 bucks that quick...

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I think im a lil too old to be wearing an ALL red shoe.

passing on the pack- the red is a bit too much- will need to see the other pair in person- if those look good- i will just cop that pair only forsomeone.

Those joints have bad quality all over em. I see em cracking after a wears pass.

Nice box though.

Theyve turned out alright actually....

Now it all depend on price and availability for me....

think i might cop

it seems like initially a lot of people said they were gonna pass..but now more people have planned to cop. looks like JB worked their charm
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom