Air Jordan V Bravo Toro (DMP2) Package - Detailed Look [sneakernews.com]

Originally Posted by tha2one

nice box
pimp.gif

yo im new the game just wondering where i can get this pack, can i get it at footlocker and how hard will it be to get them at retail?

I might copp, but what do you guys think will be the most I will have to pay if I don't cop release date? 500or 600?

they looking funky...these r good pics...im def going to cop...will be my first cop of 09...aint really been feeling to much stuff dropped yet...i see fall 09has hella stuff droppin tho gotta save up...but ill start with coppin this pack...
smile.gif

I was kind of hoping I'd be able to snag the black 3M's by themselves. Those red shoes are a bit much. Not sure if I want to buy the pack and hock thereds, or try to pick up the blacks off ebay in a few weeks..

Decisions decisions...

Originally Posted by SC415

I might copp, but what do you guys think will be the most I will have to pay if I don't cop release date? 500or 600?

I don't think prices will go that high

i try to avoid this thread bc the more i look at the pics, the more i want to get them
eyes.gif

it's gonna be a toss up whether i get them or not.
grin.gif

I like them, may not have the cash for them in time... got some other things in the works besides kicks at the moment.

i've been hearing retail will be $225 can anyone confirm that?? i find that hard to believe but would rather it be 225 than 310 anyday!

Back
Top Bottom