Air Jordan V Fire Reds to re-retro? 1/26/13

http://www.nicekicks.com/...ckfire-red-release-date/

t83q7o.jpg

looking like a swoosh on the back...
lock if thread already exists...

thread already exists. its been confirmed for a while now.

Beaters if I can get my hands on em.
Are those the black sole fire reds? Easy Pass. IDK But I'm pretty sure it is the Red Sole Fire reds that are dropping, which I would get as beaters

I paid $80 retail when I grabbed this CW back in 1990... The mom & pop shop i picked these up at discounted them because they had a slight mark on the collar (which buffed right out). I bought tons of shoes from them after that, until they retired and closed up shop. This might be a pass for me; I don't buy as much as i used to. The game changed too much. Guess I'll see, come January.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Looks like varsity red.

30t6p3b.gif

& @sunsine, that SN news is old.

Its the black midsole fire red 5s.
The picture makes all the colors look darker / more concentrated than they should be.. should be brighter come RD and pics. (Hopefully)
nerd.gif

Lol at all the CDP colorways dropping again. 23 on the side will be a complete joke.

The black sole/3M tongue was confirmed by JM. That's the pair I need, my black tongues are still in good shape. Those and the Grapes (Laney's too if they drop) are the only V's left that I need.

If there's a swoosh on the back then they should prolly go back and redo all the OG color 3s that released along with the 4s.

i'm liking these. they look really clean! i remember having these as a kid. they were awesome for bball. i'm sure the quality won't be the same but i'm still going to cop.

Back
Top Bottom