Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

So wait, since my shock drop pairs are still "in progress" and not shipped, SNKRS won't let me buy another pair at launch tomorrow?

I was gonna double up.

You should be able to buy another pair on snkrs
If it says purchased try logging off and logging back in
If it says notify me you should be good

85757370-1A9B-43A4-808A-C655A5B94F9D.jpeg

I remember having this in some kind of Flight Club calendar around 92-93 and just drooling over that pic for hours. :lol: :blush:

Reactions: ARK
They seem to be lingering in scattered sizes on the international sites that’ve gone live. Maybe they won’t be as bad as expected. Prices have dipped quite a bit too. My size was still on soft earlier, so snagged one there.. pretty close to retail + tax locally.

cant wait for these to drop... just need 1 pair really... looked at my 2013 pair and they are trash... leather quality is cheap and no nike air makes it worse lol

I miss when shoes/Jordans released at midnight EST and you could call Eastbay at 11:55, talk nonsense to the rep for 5 minutes, then say "oh...and I'll take the Jordans that just released a minute ago..." :lol:
Honestly I wish that Nike would go back to Those release times.

Unnecessary attack from someone I generally respect around here. As I said, there were delays in December, too, and I never got my 11s and also wasn't allowed to purchase on drop day. So yeah, I'd rather not have to jump through hoops (and spend $400+) just to ensure I actually get a pair of these. Obviously, we all understand the shipping delays, but I've gotten stuff from Supreme, Staple, Adidas and other retailers over the last month that didn't take 2 weeks to leave a warehouse. And considering my Nike app says the status of the order is "Unknown" that's not particularly reassuring. I'm happy for the opportunity to get these "early," but after this I'd rather they had just released all pairs tomorrow and saved us the confusion over the shipping.

I couldn't resist. I see you said you purchased items from Staple. That's my favorite brand choice. Curious....what did you cop?

All the complaints about delays has taken over the thread but put yourself in their shoes...if you hit on the shock drop and you don’t have shipping by release date you don’t know if you’re getting your pair. So now you gotta buy multiple pairs or risk the chance of missing out. They can chill with the posts but I feel for the ones not trying to resell...just wanting to make sure they will actually get a pair. Could you imagine hitting on an early drop and not even having shipping confirmation by the actual release date? Sucks

oh for those not tryin to flip I get it but this was stated after the cop delayed shipping with a far date(at the time) and historically Nike doesn’t really oversell so just gotta sit tight is all. As far as going after multiples elsewhere because you are worried etc.. thats over paranoid lol

Unnecessary attack from someone I generally respect around here. As I said, there were delays in December, too, and I never got my 11s and also wasn't allowed to purchase on drop day. So yeah, I'd rather not have to jump through hoops (and spend $400+) just to ensure I actually get a pair of these. Obviously, we all understand the shipping delays, but I've gotten stuff from Supreme, Staple, Adidas and other retailers over the last month that didn't take 2 weeks to leave a warehouse. And considering my Nike app says the status of the order is "Unknown" that's not particularly reassuring. I'm happy for the opportunity to get these "early," but after this I'd rather they had just released all pairs tomorrow and saved us the confusion over the shipping.

it wasn’t an unnecessary attack it’s just been CRAZY in every topic over shipping delays like it’s a surprise everyone JUST found out about lol

as far as other companies go it’s a bad comparison based on volume for most plus a shock early drop for a shoe not slated for release for 3 weeks from shock drop with global shipping delays already in play

during a documentary that was pushed up last minute at that lol

It’s a very different situation outside of the

I miss when shoes/Jordans released at midnight EST and you could call Eastbay at 11:55, talk nonsense to the rep for 5 minutes, then say "oh...and I'll take the Jordans that just released a minute ago..." :lol:

Lmao took me back mad dudes on NT use to do that to the point where the lines was flooded as early as 11:45pm

that’s when the add to cart not working wasn’t even a thing the damn website would just go blank sometimes with some error message for HOURS lol

Right here bruh LOL.
I said in here earlier, caught the expected L from Hibbett. Now it's SNKRS or whatever in the AM. I'm just gonna buy one pair so hopefully it ain't a thing come morning. Ain't even remotely stressed on this one. In an utter doomsday scenario, can always pay the minor resale markup they'll be moving at. It's not like I've spent a dime on a damn thing but food in the last seven weeks, anyway.

My Champs hook up back in the day did this for the original DMP pack. Called up and had the girl do a bunch of stock checks with SKUs he was reading off boxes in the back. As soon as the time hit he was like hey I wanna order this shoe and scooped them with no problem. I was so jealous.

Right here bruh LOL.
I said in here earlier, caught the expected L from Hibbett. Now it's SNKRS or whatever in the AM. I'm just gonna buy one pair so hopefully it ain't a thing come morning. Ain't even remotely stressed on this one. In an utter doomsday scenario, can always pay the minor resale markup they'll be moving at. It's not like I've spent a dime on a damn thing but food in the last seven weeks, anyway.
Ain’t gonna be a thing. Will be easy as pie...and they will restock a billion times.

Back
Top Bottom