Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

My Footaction pair specifically says it's shipping from a store. Haven't ordered from Footaction in awhile so not sure if this is normal.

Screenshot_20200504-203950~2.png

These aren't what I was expecting. They're so over sized compared to what a V should be I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to fit them. Going to take some getting used to. I'm going to compare them to my FP V's to see if its just me or maybe I got a wonky pair.

That would suck if they are running that large. Have read both TTS and 1/2 size large.

That would suck if they are running that large. Have read both TTS and 1/2 size large.

Sorry for the scare.. they run pretty much like all V's in the last few years. Same as my 2016 BM VI's but the shoe in general is just over sized and way more bulky than I'm used to even with V's being more bulky these just seem over grown.

Like even the height is taller than my FP V's from like 2 years back. I'm keeping an eye out for restocks to see if I can grab a back up.

Sorry for the scare.. they run pretty much like all V's in the last few years. Same as my 2016 BM VI's but the shoe in general is just over sized and way more bulky than I'm used to even with V's being more bulky these just seem over grown.

Like even the height is taller than my FP V's from like 2 years back. I'm keeping an eye out for restocks to see if I can grab a back up.

yeah, they def look puffy compared to previous retros in the pics and reviews

Just b/c stores are closed doesn't mean employees aren't working shifts to fulfill orders. It's probably easier for them to keep their existing inventory operations than to revamp the whole thing. And probably safer to have people working from stores than try to cram more orders thru their warehouse than they're used to supporting.
like 3 weeks ago i bought some converse pro leathers from eastbay. took them 2 weeks to tell me my order was cancelled because it was from a store order but the store was closed. makes no sense whatsoever

i took a chance again on eastbay and ordered a pair of fire red v. 8 hours passed and there was no order history of the order. so i called and this customer rep told me the order is fine and will ship in the morning.

woke up and looked at the order history and was stoked only to see it had been cancelled.

if you ever call eastbay never trust a rep that sound like a sassy fat white guy

Wow that’s messed up
How are they gonna send dude a replacement box on a shock drop?!
I could understand if it was a restock or something
But on a shock drop?
Nike is cold blooded for that
my black red 13 was sent in a replacement box. i really didnt care so long as i got the shoes but damn

These aren't what I was expecting. They're so over sized compared to what a V should be I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to fit them. Going to take some getting used to. I'm going to compare them to my FP V's to see if its just me or maybe I got a wonky pair.

Pics please! Gonna be a while for my pair to deliver. :ohwell:

Did anyone order after 1pm Saturday from Footlocker and already catch a cancelation?

Just wondering my odds.

Going to be pissed if they hold up my money for 2 weeks for nothing and I've passed on all the restocks.

I placed an order on champs sat at 7pm
My order is still in process and says unit ready to ship from store
I think if it was cancelled they would of done it by now

If your order says unit ready to ship you should be good imo
I've never been cancelled whenever it says that

I’ve been wearing these like literally everyday for the last two weeks in anticipation lol..
CE972201-EB35-4723-BD74-3641E541BDF6.jpeg

I’m kicking myself for not copping another pair. I’ve been “about” to cop since like 2018 :lol: at least I still have my pair from RD though.

I ordered from FTL today at 12:10pm (date stamp for my confirmation email). Just checked my order status and here is what it says.
FE2E25A5-9E65-4A62-A200-C2550D971311.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom