Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

So are these going to be difficult or more like a GR? I want them and I am already stressing about the dreaded NDC “Sorry” page.

So are these going to be difficult or more like a GR? I want them and I am already stressing about the dreaded NDC “Sorry” page.

They will be available everywhere with a good amount. Full family size available along with Nike Air is usually a good sign.

If miss out on snkrs, foot sites will have them and probably have restocks throughout the day and week.

I hope they’re in high numbers, I never hit on raffles but got the DMPs from End, signed up for these, hope I hit

Well I think since majority of physical stores are closed throughout the country, anybody that wants to get a pair online should be able to get a pair.

The only thing is will you be able to get it delivered within a reasonable time frame.

Last edited:
Via GOAT, my order has been in this state for the past 2 weeks:

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 8.46.20 AM.png

Tangina, it’s almost Saturday bro! Wow.... pandemic or no pandemic, that’s unacceptable!
You must not know how supply chains work. It’s totally acceptable. You don’t like how they’re sending out orders, go ahead and cancel and just don’t order from Nike again until this all blows over. You vote with your dollars spent.

You must not know how supply chains work. It’s totally acceptable. You don’t like how they’re sending out orders, go ahead and cancel and just don’t order from Nike again until this all blows over. You vote with your dollars spent.
Shut up lmaooo

It’s been 11 days and I’m still waiting on my shock drop pair. Folks who cop on Saturday might not see their pair til June.

It’s been 11 days and I’m still waiting on my shock drop pair. Folks who cop on Saturday might not see their pair til June.

Nope, they will probably all ship together. My guess is that they only have specific pickup days right now considering. Nike isn’t a essential business right now, so they running a skeleton crew on certain days.

Nope, they will probably all ship together. My guess is that they only have specific pickup days right now considering. Nike isn’t a essential business right now, so they running a skeleton crew on certain days.
I could see that too. It’s just a little aggravating when you see folks getting shock drop pairs and I haven’t even gotten shipping confirmation. My order has said processing since the night I ordered them.

Patiently waiting on my pair to ship. I’ll contact them if I don’t get shipping by the date their supposed to be here. They still show up confirmed in my app

Back
Top Bottom