Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

These shoes confuse me. Maybe they'll be stunna as hell in real life, but as of now I'm sketched out. CAN SOME1 TELL JORDAN BRAND TO RELEASE AWHITE/ROYAL COLORWAY FOR SIXES. I would pop a boner if they ever did that

Why can't they ever just keep it simple? Always messing with an already good thing... I'd like to know who it is that sits in an office and says,"Hey, I think it would be a great idea to put a tacky speckled paint scheme on a classic Air Jordan shoe." Then his/her boss goes, "OMG,Yeah!!!"

just like the Varsity Reds, the heel panel isnt stitched on seperately and the air bubble is black...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So far its a pass for me, I will wait for more pics or to see them in person to make my final decision, but I'd prefer Infareds (with nubuck not suede)or Midnight Navys, wish they would retro the midnight navys

Ugh, pass for me. I'm not feeling the speckles on the midsole for the moment. Guess it has to be seen in person...

im not goin to lie...imma prolly but 2 pair...one to just rock everyday...and then get some black paint to go over those speckles
roll.gif
and see if theseshoes can be saved lol

i dont mind em. they'll be sick with a pair of dark denim, but i'll be painting those white speckles

they look aight..
a lil grey in their woulda been dope..
there are better 6s comin out next year though.,

Well they have tumbled leather which looks promising. Overall they look alright to me...definitely not as bad the 2008 Olympic VI's. Might pick up apair...

My initial reaction is to say these are horrible.... but then again if these release in 1991 and they had never be retroed we'd all be going crazy overthem... so I am sayin I actually like em!

i dont know what you guys talking about but i will cop any 6's
this one is not look bad at all

Back
Top Bottom