Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

See, these SHOULD 've been an all white upper with black contrast stitching (maybe),black tongue, white laces, all black mid sole (or at least dark greyspeckles on black), black pull-tab. and a "black" ice out sole. The white sides panels over the black base just breaks up the outline too much, likeon the carmines, which were my favorite J for years, but I couldn't get over the chaos of the different pieces of the shoe and buy them (when they were OG,of course... ).

Yo guys are all still gonna cop like 10x, so dont blame JB. They know all your guys will still cop becasue their VI's.

They put the splatter on there because they know the paint is going to crack anyway so they are trying to camouflage it !
laugh.gif

eh not what i was expecting i hope they make changes... imo it looks too plain just white and black like that, there needs to be another color

I think I'll have to see these in person to make a descision on whether to buy or not..But from the looks of things, I'll probably only cop if they goon sale or hit the outlets..Step it up JB..Would it have killed them to give us the OG Maroon colorway?..

These aren't final production pairs, what shoe is produced a year before it releases? Guaranteed they'll be different in 9 months

obv. theyre not the final product, theres 9 more months lol

When you look at the cat pics now, there are small spots/speckles/whatever but you wouldnt notice unless you knew about it

Ill have to see better pics or see them in person as far as this design goes, and i dont really like the tumbled leather. hopefully they turn out alright

and 80% of the people *****ing in here will cop anyway, they should just shut up

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Daver

Don't care what anybody thinks..these are #+@$*$$ sick!! I'm an old jordan head and I think these are nice.

exactly. all these kids will be running to get them once they see all their friends coppin. if they don't, more for us.
i'm a 33 year old jordan head and i'm gonna have to go with YUCK!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nothing about these remind me of the old days. looks like something they sell at the barber shop.

right, how the hell does true flight paint splatter remind you of the good old days?ur just a hype beast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom