Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

is the black and varsity red going to be the same release like the 2000 release, or there some difference on the 2009 release. please let me know if it is thesame release then ill will cop both black and varsity and black and white.

is this what everybody was lookin forward too?... these are wack... cdp's and olympic 6s look waaaay better....

the material is crazy and not in a good way JB...damn, we know they have to change something but dont mess with new materials that *@% bugs me the most

pimp.gif
i need a new pair mine is slowly cracking

they dont look just like them, they title says they are varsity red. why call them infrareds?

glad these are coming out but it looks as after a couple wears the suede will look all ugly
frown.gif

Hey guys! I wrote a message to Nike and this is what I got back:

Good Morning Brandon, Thank you for taking the time out our of your day to give us feedback about the upcoming release of the Jordan VI. To let you knowthis shoe is not schedule to release until 2010. The pictures you see on NikeTalk.com and/or any other blog sitesare prototype/samples of this shoe and the shoe isn't even in production yet. I am a Jordan fanatic myselfand working for Nike I know first hand that the materials used in a Retro shoe can change up to a few months of production. I have seen the pictures that you have seen too and nothing is confirmed with this shoe. The pictures youare seeing can and most likely will undergo changes along the way of production. Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site,while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate. We always welcome feedback from consumers and we are listening. It isthrough input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve Nike. Your comments about your disappointment inthe materials of the pictures has been passed on to our Brand Jordan development and design teams for further research. We appreciate yoursupport of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that representsquality
eyes.gif
Have a great rest of your week and asafe 4th of July.

I just wanted you guys to see this. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Why is everyone complaining? Be grateful that Jordan brand finally decided to this infrared copy, black/varsity-red...

FIXED
Originally Posted by peanut214

bdub253 wrote:
^^^NOT infrareds releasing, as previously stated many times. These are VARSITY RED, NOT INFRARED. Calm down. Rock these and your "max orange" 1s. smh

I think we got the memo that infrareds are not releasing.
eyes.gif

Most people didn't THESE ARE VARSITY RED, and not infrared.
Originally Posted by azNKick0330

is the black and varsity red going to be the same release like the 2000 release, or there some difference on the 2009 release. please let me know if it is the same release then ill will cop both black and varsity and black and white.

want us to wipe your @$@ after you take a crap too? please read, it is fundamental and a very important principle of the world and a highly neglected skill inAmerica these days, literacy. by the way, these are a 2010 release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mikew25

#%#....why dont they jus call them infrareds they look just like them
indifferent.gif

hm, lets buy fakes, they look just like them
eyes.gif
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Good Morning Brandon, Thank you for taking the time out our of your day to give us feedback about the upcoming release of the Jordan VI. To let you know this shoe is not schedule to release until 2010. The pictures you see on NikeTalk.com and/or any other blog sites are prototype/samples of this shoe and the shoe isn't even in production yet. I am a Jordan fanatic myself and working for Nike I know first hand that the materials used in a Retro shoe can change up to a few months of production. I have seen the pictures that you have seen too and nothing is confirmed with this shoe. The pictures you are seeing can and most likely will undergo changes along the way of production. Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site, while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate. We always welcome feedback from consumers and we are listening. It is through input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve Nike. Your comments about your disappointment in the materials of the pictures has been passed on to our Brand Jordan development and design teams for further research. We appreciate your support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality
eyes.gif
Have a great rest of your week and a safe 4th of July.

probably one of the most insightful/useful contributing posts to this thread in 10+ pages.

Good Morning Brandon, Thank you for taking the time out our of your day to give us feedback about the upcoming release of the Jordan VI. To let you know this shoe is not schedule to release until 2010. The pictures you see on NikeTalk.com and/or any other blog sites are prototype/samples of this shoe and the shoe isn't even in production yet. I am a Jordan fanatic myself and working for Nike I know first hand that the materials used in a Retro shoe can change up to a few months of production. I have seen the pictures that you have seen too and nothing is confirmed with this shoe. The pictures you are seeing can and most likely will undergo changes along the way of production. Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site, while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate. We always welcome feedback from consumers and we are listening. It is through input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve Nike. Your comments about your disappointment in the materials of the pictures has been passed on to our Brand Jordan development and design teams for further research. We appreciate your support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality
eyes.gif

that's some good stuff AF1 homie I'm glad 2 see sumbody take action against JB now everyone can calm down I knew the pics we saw had 2 be samples weneed more of this I hope it works tho

eyes.gif

probably one of the most insightful/useful contributing posts to this thread in 10+ pages.
Thanks, fam.

BradNSU wrote:

that's some good stuff AF1 homie I'm glad 2 see sumbody take action against JB now everyone can calm down I knew the pics we saw had 2 be samples we need more of this I hope it works tho
Thanks. I hope this will make them change their ways!

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by mikew25

#%#....why dont they jus call them infrareds they look just like them
indifferent.gif

hm, lets buy fakes, they look just like them
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

True story. This is good news AF1 thanks for sharing.

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the "let's buy fakes" comment.

Back
Top Bottom