Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

He said CLOSE to 100

i know, but 90 isn't really all that close to 100 when we're talking about pretty finite profit margins. main point is the article posted worst case, which he countered with absolute best case. I'd say most people are flirting on the worst case side of things. not too many places you can get a beasted shoe for retail, no tax, no shipping, then turn it around and sell without any fees.

and damn, i logged off and had given up on FNL. sold out

Was away for the weekend and missed the release :/

Heres to hoping of finding a cheaper pair. 

somehow i dont believe that. all 5 were wearing the carmines?

God forbid someone buy Jordans and actually wear them. A whole family, nonetheless...

:smh:

cmon though, to a dirty amusement park with water rides.... they would get destroyed...

Some people don't care just like people wear fresh kicks to clubs.
I was at six flags great adventure yesterday and the whole everyone is into j's thing today is bad. I've never seen it like this. 1/3 ppl had j's on. I started counting how many different ppl with Carmine's I saw and ended the day with 45 and yes a family did have all Carmines. Also too many concord lows to keep count

I was at six flags great adventure yesterday and the whole everyone is into j's thing today is bad. I've never seen it like this. 1/3 ppl had j's on. I started counting how many different ppl with Carmine's I saw and ended the day with 45 and yes a family did have all Carmines. Also too many concord lows to keep count

i saw about 20 pair... and way too many concord lows... makes me want to sell my DS pair.....

Idk if it'll happen but you guys that are still looking for pairs can try calling eastbay and see if they have cancelled pairs that you can scoop up

Idk if it'll happen but you guys that are still looking for pairs can try calling eastbay and see if they have cancelled pairs that you can scoop up
Highly doubtful they will have anymore. Once the rest is done by phone order most of the time that's pretty much it. FNL and Eastbay options are dead but it don't hurt to keep trying.

You all are acting like its a virus that spreading. It's not that serious, is it?

JJ SHIPPED! 
glasses.gif

I got the we shipped your order email with ups tracking on the 25th from NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom