Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Not a big fan of this color way, more of a black infrared kind of guy. I'd still cop to keep in my collection tho.
Definitely the same, way more of a black infrared guy, that being said I don't collect kicks, simply buy the ones I really like and wear them out then move on to the next, I can't stockpile kicks anymore lol just feels terrible. But 3 kicks in one year I'd say is pretty good though (White Inf, Black Inf, Carmines) Maybe on the carmines but we'll see.

Definitely the same, way more of a black infrared guy, that being said I don't collect kicks, simply buy the ones I really like and wear them out then move on to the next, I can't stockpile kicks anymore lol just feels terrible. But 3 kicks in one year I'd say is pretty good though (White Inf, Black Inf, Carmines) Maybe on the carmines but we'll see.
Trust me I, my self have come a long way from stock piling kicks, but the 6 is my favorite.  If I had a choice I'd get 2 pairs of Black inf, and do without the Carmines.

The colorway is pretty dope tho.

I expect this release to be easy regardless...Should be plenty of pairs.
Yea, but there were plenty of blk/red 11 and Gamma 11, even Taxi 12... Still tough to get. Can't really judge on how many is made, it's all about demand. High demand can make any release feel limited.

oh I missed that. Glad to hear it. Thank god I warmed up to these in a big way. After failure on the Toro. 

Hope these were produced in good
Numbers looking to get 2
Word...  Hopefully x3 !!  
smokin.gif

Still a little on the fence with these, but for sure leaning towards cop'ing a pair. It's hard to dispute an OG colorway on a classic AJ.

Back
Top Bottom