Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

When I get these, imma wear the crap out of them and not give a damn. Carmines look good with a little age to them and a more yellow sole.

only people who don't wear their shoes complain about blue tint.. It fades to clear after a few wears..

Not true, I wear ALL my shoes and too me the blue sole just don't look right on these. I understand it fades so it's really not that big of a deal, but it still looks like crap.

yeah that blue tint gone from most of my kicks already. I haven't worn my Laney 5s yet and the blue tint is almost gone completely. But any who, Blue tint no tint, It don't matter, Clear soles gon yellow eventually. 

Let the crybabies cry, They need something to fulfill their lame A-WORD lives. 

Suckas complain about everything
roll.gif

Start your own shoe company and stop complaining. 

May May May. Carmine City!!!

do we have a date? i've needed these for years. been trying to avoid the high ebay prices.

oh true. im just saying im not getting em cause i already know how hectic its gonna be but im def gonna try to cop a pair, maybe even double up on those sexy Columbias.
Wut Columbias you all talking about? You mean theses weak a** Legend Blue XI's Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!....

These fools.

Back
Top Bottom