Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I heard rumor saying that carmine production number will be more than gammablue11s.

What do you guys think? Even if that's true, don't you think it doesn't matter when demand is crazy??

I heard rumor saying that carmine production number will be more than gammablue11s.

What do you guys think? Even if that's true, don't you think it doesn't matter when demand is crazy??

Don't think these will be as difficult to cop as the Gamma 11's though. Remember the Gammas had two things driving hype. It was a holiday release and it was of course an AJ11. Carmines will be highly anticipated no doubt, but it's kind of hard to compare a Spring/Summer general release 6 to a holiday general release 11.

Last edited:
Don't think these will be as difficult to cop as the Gamma 11's though. Remember the Gammas had two things driving hype. It was a holiday release and it was of course an AJ11. Carmines will be highly anticipated no doubt, but it's kind of hard to compare a Spring/Summer general release 6 to a holiday general release 11.
That's what I thought when I heard Yeezy Foam was GR and easy to cop. I live in small town so I only could try online whenever new shoes release. I finally got pair from NY tho.

But even Gammas and Yeezy Foam  were GR it wan't that easy to cop online. There people think they will cop the shoes easier than Gamma. I don't think Carmine will be that easy.

Can someone tell me how the 6s fit this year? I'm a 9.5 in most Js, but more of a tts 10. My 6s from the pack are a 9.5 and fit perfect. I'm definitely getting these and am currently debating the white infrareds, can anyone give me a heads up? thanks!

That's what I thought when I heard Yeezy Foam was GR and easy to cop. I live in small town so I only could try online whenever new shoes release. I finally got pair from NY tho.
But even Gammas and Yeezy Foam  were GR it wan't that easy to cop online. There people think they will cop the shoes easier than Gamma. I don't think Carmine will be that easy.

I'd have to agree with 50inchvert 50inchvert on that comparison. The Holiday 11s are a different beast, no matter what CW is dropped. The level of difficulty buying any shoe is based on area, in store/online, etc. But based on the past several year's OG CW releases, most people will not have trouble getting these.. Especially if they're produced in numbers like Gammas. Although Carmine is probably one of the more popular 6s, the Black Infrared is more likely the model that would require some extra effort.

Can someone tell me how the 6s fit this year? I'm a 9.5 in most Js, but more of a tts 10. My 6s from the pack are a 9.5 and fit perfect. I'm definitely getting these and am currently debating the white infrareds, can anyone give me a heads up? thanks!

They run about .5 size big..

I usually wear a 9.5, but a size 9 fit perfectly. I have wide feet too and it gave my feet some insurance space.

I wear a 9.5, I get my 6s in a 9

i'm really impressed with the quality of the white/infrared 6's. hard, tough leather. if the quality is similar to those, should be an outstanding release.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if marquee sole is a good legit site to buy these??
I've never purchase kicks off their site before so I'd like to know before I try.

I'm not a fan of matching Jordan shirts… but some times there are a few exceptions… For JB makes some dope tee's so it's Love n Hate on that Topic!

Hopefully this release goes smooth.. The entire hood wants these, so best believe these will go fast.

Back
Top Bottom