Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

jmadidas is still around.
nerd.gif
 dude seemed like he went ghost

I can't wait for these to come out. Not much has interested me this year because I honestly didn't think a lot of the Jordan's were worth the effort it would take to get a pair (and the fact that eastbay cheated me out of my pair of infrareds) but I've been waiting on these ever since I missed out on the cdp pack in 08-09 (can't remember the exact year). I've been following niketalk since 2001-2002 I've rarely posted because I never felt like it. I've tried to log in recently but I guess they deleted my old account due to lack of use. I decided to make a new 1 just to throw in my 2 cents on a couple of things discussed in this post. 1) "sneaker heads" get worked up over the silliest things. 2) from a business standpoint nike's marketing strategy is brilliant because it feeds into and enables the sneaker head mentality. 3) I remember when the only thing you had to worry about on release Saturday was having the money to begin with and waking up before noon 4) the older heads need to come to terms with the fact that those days are long gone. 5) the younger heads need to understand that the older heads buy sneakers for the nostalgia and not just because rappers wear them and respect that. 6) I enjoy reading when someone "trolls" you guys and your heads explode because of it. Likewise to the trolls: we aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Being a troll and responding to a troll is a lose lose situation . Good luck to those hunting for their Carmine's and to those that miss out life goes on and so do we btw do jmadidas and ekin still exist? I owe those dudes a great deal of thanks for keeping me up to date on releases etc over the years. That is all for now. Peace
Repped man excellent wording in the post. The old heads kill me fighting with the young heads over sneakers. Everyone that can pay or has parents that will pay are worthy of a JORDAN shoe, period. It's a shoe. And this "troll" word is so stupid. Giving these cats identities and then getting all worked up when they act up. Social media has been mastered by kids  and only used by Adults (on average)  not vice versa and I think most older cats hate because the young cats are sharper with the game, just cracks me up the hating that goes on here on SO many different levels. 

You should come in and post more often though, NT can use a few reasonable posters 

Anyone else find these photos far too bright?

I can feel my eyeballs searing off and they go into auto squint mode trying to "see"

How can folks not dig on the ice blue soles they've began to use on the new age J's. OG head or not, these soles are straight nICE. I've heard that the ice blue soles turn clear when they age and not yellow, can't wait to see what they look like in 5 years

How can folks not dig on the ice blue soles they've began to use on the new age J's. OG head or not, these soles are straight nICE. I've heard that the ice blue soles turn clear when they age and not yellow, can't wait to see what they look like in 5 years
I like em too...

vs 

shiiiiiiid

Lies, JB must be the ones starting those rumors.  I've got DS shoes that started out with the blue sole and are starting to lose the blue tint.  I've seen dudes with fire red 5s from last year that after a few months went straight from blue to pissy yellow.

Wear your shoes and they are more likely going to end up like the ones pictured below.  No reason for people to freak out about the blue tint, they won't stay that way long.

Just my personal preference but I prefer Olympic 6's over these.
Therefore I won't be copping so someone wins.
Good luck to those hunting.

Those Olympic 6's are nice. Now that's a multiple colored 6 that I'm close to grabbing. I look at the pair for sell in the buy/sell forum once a week and almost pull the trigger every time, if only they were DS

I can't wait for these to come out. Not much has interested me this year because I honestly didn't think a lot of the Jordan's were worth the effort it would take to get a pair (and the fact that eastbay cheated me out of my pair of infrareds) but I've been waiting on these ever since I missed out on the cdp pack in 08-09 (can't remember the exact year). I've been following niketalk since 2001-2002 I've rarely posted because I never felt like it. I've tried to log in recently but I guess they deleted my old account due to lack of use. I decided to make a new 1 just to throw in my 2 cents on a couple of things discussed in this post. 1) "sneaker heads" get worked up over the silliest things. 2) from a business standpoint nike's marketing strategy is brilliant because it feeds into and enables the sneaker head mentality. 3) I remember when the only thing you had to worry about on release Saturday was having the money to begin with and waking up before noon 4) the older heads need to come to terms with the fact that those days are long gone. 5) the younger heads need to understand that the older heads buy sneakers for the nostalgia and not just because rappers wear them and respect that. 6) I enjoy reading when someone "trolls" you guys and your heads explode because of it. Likewise to the trolls: we aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Being a troll and responding to a troll is a lose lose situation . Good luck to those hunting for their Carmine's and to those that miss out life goes on and so do we btw do jmadidas and ekin still exist? I owe those dudes a great deal of thanks for keeping me up to date on releases etc over the years. That is all for now. Peace

Strongest first post I've ever seen :nerd:

Those pics just sold me. Beautiful!

I love the colors but was on the fence because I wasn´t sure if I was feeling the 6 enough. But these pics show that even if they are bulky they can look great with shorts. Now all I need is a little luck on releaseday.

In terms of the blue soles, I don't really think it ruins the look of the shoe in any way, and seeing as it will fade eventually, it really doesn't matter to me.

View media item 970109

It's not the blue soles that bother me, it's that round steel toe looking toe box that all current 6's have. I kept hoping that the closer we got to release date the better they would look. I tried to convince myself that it's not that bad, but after seeing these most recent pics I have come to grips with myself that it is noticeable and it's not going away. CDPs just have a better shape. As much as I would like to have these, I lamentably have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom