Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

man screw FNL they are never accepting my payment methods always get declines and holds

Same with me. I use to get every release I wanted from them. Then one day they quit accepting my payments. I tried 4 or 5 credit cards too all that I own with the same shipping address and billing address. **** them! I can buy things with my PayPal no problem if it is not Saturday or Jordan related. So I have completely quit purchasing anything from them.

Oh well, bring on the Carmines !

Last edited:
Got my pair last night. Pretty dope. Missed the CDP pair, and never got OG's, but this will work for me.

Same with me. I use to get every release I wanted from them. Then one day they quit accepting my payments. I tried 4 or 5 credit cards too all that I own with the same shipping address and billing address. **** them! I can buy things with my PayPal no problem if it is not Saturday or Jordan related. So I have completely quit purchasing anything from them.

Oh well, bring on the Carmines !

This! I was getting every release from them no problem and then boom. They wont accept my payments anymore.

smh at me for selling my CDP pair a few months ago...i tend to sell my older releases when they re retro shoes...did the same with the taxi 12s and i regret it also

I wish I still had my CDPs. Some one stole them about 6 months after I bought them. Got a few wears out of them. I hope that person burns in hell when they die :D

That sucks . I can't stand thieves. How they steal them?

Broke in my house, they were the only ones stolen out of a lot shoes. I had near ds bred XI, really early 3s and ivs. They took my computer but left $200 cash right next to it. Pretty random stuff.

I only got 2 day shipping which is useless. Really a slap in the face that they would give out such a substantial amount as $50 to some people and as little as shipping to others... I would have bought 2 pairs of these if I could with that discount but screw nike they aren't getting me for 2 @ 170. >:

You act like it's 2 for 260 each

? what color did you want it to be? at least it's actually stitched this time unlike the CDP.

I just want it blank. I don't want anything there. Im just curious to see what it would look like before I unstitch. The jumpman air just looks out of place, so it may as well be blank for me.

Last edited:
you guys got 50? I only got 25$ [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
I only got 2 day shipping which is useless. Really a slap in the face that they would give out such a substantial amount as $50 to some people and as little as shipping to others... I would have bought 2 pairs of these if I could with that discount but screw nike they aren't getting me for 2 @ 170. >:

:rolleyes

Then blame yourself for not buying enough from them :rolleyes

Speaking of NDC CODES, I got a code this past week for $50 dollars off my next purchase.

It doesnt have any restrictions, do you guys think this will work?

For those who want to know how I got it, I dont know. But heres what I think happened.

Ive purchased 2 pairs within the last 3 months.

1 pair was a pair of Gamma 11 sz 1y for my son.
1 pair was for the Jordan Snakeskins from that monday restock

The same day they restocked the Jordan Snakeskins, they had another major restock with all other kicks.

Well I called in and tried to order and I failed. They sent out a survey and told them what I really thought about their phone and online service. Also let them know how their representative was mad cool with me.

Submitted my survey and the following week I get an email with a code. Hope it works with Carmines.

The only catch is that I have to use it by May 31

This time next week I'll b on high alert wit cell phone in hand hopin I get a cal back. Hate that waiting/anticipation feeling...

Speaking of NDC CODES, I got a code this past week for $50 dollars off my next purchase.

It doesnt have any restrictions, do you guys think this will work?

The only catch is that I have to use it by May 31

Ya it works, I added some clearance shoes to my cart when I got it, used the 20% code and then added the $50 gift card and the final price was ~$10

Got my $50 code from Nike. Definitely putting this to use if I'm fortunate to get through on the Carmines.

Damn just got an emaill from Nike had me all excited n ish ....

Freakin FuelBand email
mean.gif
YUP SAME HERE smh. Free 2 day shipping on a fuel band
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom