Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

The time is almost upon us.  
devil.gif

I'm about to start making the calls to see when these raffles are being held. Have to be honest though, after driving to Champs yesterday because the manager told me when I missed the Concord low raffle by going in on a Monday "supposedly" they always do raffles the day after the previous release meaning Sunday and then that same Manager  telling me Yesterday when I drove in to sign up that they were passing out Guaranteed tickets Wednesday 7am, I'm probably just going to skip this release.

Really not in the mood to play the sneaker game shenanigans this week. 
Grabbing online or nothing man
Sneaker game shenanigans :rofl:
Best term I've heard yet

It's kinda worrying that size? Said on Twitter "extremely limited availability" nah?

Ya. I'm usually like that too but these are my absolute favourite Jordans so I'm too happy to care. I just want them! :D

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I payed full Canadian retail for Thunder 4's for the same reason. They're my favorite J's of all time so I had to do it

Hella dope shoe. Love it. Tried on the right one, they run big like the olympic 6's, so plan accordingly. I didn't really have any glue spots. Quality is pretty spiffy. I just tried the one shoe on, have on peanut butter colored j crew khakis, looked ill as hell with em. Blue sole really pops. I recommend them.
#team11.5 can't wait for them

Back
Top Bottom