Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

sick.gif
look at the gap between the leather and toecap on the 2014 Carmines compared to the 2008
thats weird. my friends size 12 2014 carmines has a gap like the 2008 pair. it has a noticable gap that that supposed 2014 carmine in that picture does not have. i smell a fake or GM pair

If it was 500k made, there wasn't 500k released in the U.S.
Maybe 300k domestic and the remaining 200k international.

See, I'm a bit at conflict with these production numbers.

I don't think 500k were made. Maybe something closer to 300k.

If there was 500k produced they weren't all released this weekend. US sales analysis, Matt Powell, estimated 250k US sales the release weekend for those White Infrared.. Which is about average for a "YOT" GR. As someone mentioned earlier, it creates even more hype for the brand when they sell out right away. Then they can sell more at a later date to keep people watching these store sites, or for opening new stores, etc. It's marketing to keep the brand hot and in demand. Every OG cw shoe that released last year for YOT5 popped up again for sale.. Some a lot more than others.

Do you put the gel sole over top of the original? Just curious cause mine are a little big but it put in Forcefields. Thinking about putting in different insole also? Thanx in Advance!
I put it on top of the regular sole. now that i think about it I use my lebron v2 insole.

Welll this release got a little crazy huh. Kinda didn't expect it but I wasn't surprised. Was able to lock down 3 pairs(2 for me, one for the GF) I'm taking a break til august from kicks man. I'm burnt out honestly. Glad this release is over. Hope y'all enjoy ya holiday and b safe!!

See, I'm a bit at conflict with these production numbers.

Canada DID NOT get alot... most definitely.

Footlocker stores in the Vancouver area had about 200-250 pairs. That isn't alot at all because they hold the lion's share.

So I was expecting US stores to have a wide spread (alot of locations) but for the most part spread thin.

However Ebay is completely flooded. More than I expected.

I don't think 500k were made. Maybe something closer to 300k.

I just did the math with comparisons on how many bred and gamma 11s my NT got compared to these. If I'm right it was close to 450-500k

How do people get thru on eb, gtl or fa.. do you sit there and click add to cart for 2 hours?

...which is why I always prefer FNL.  Then the CC/PP errors starting plaguing their site on RD.  If you want a pair be patient on FNL, get gift cards to avoid payment errors, use the mobile site...and pray.

NDC has been GREAT (to me at least) lately w/ the CAPCHA though.  I just hope they continue to change it up to avoid the RSVP sites from finding a crack.  

It's on Belgium and Dutch marketplaces, selling them for 170,- euro, which was retail on Nike Europe.
Of course it will be more expensive for people in the states because of the currency.

But there has always been a lower demand for Jordans over here in Europe.

I've never worried about my shipping or conf in my life. Especially if my card was chg. then again I don't use bots or buy more than 1. New kids on the block. Most won't even where them when they get them just look @ them all day. Let the hate begin.

How do people get thru on eb, gtl or fa.. do you sit there and click add to cart for 2 hours?
Yep, that's exactly what we do. First few times I ordered shoes from there, I got the "shoes in other cart " message and thought they were sold out. Well, little did I know, you keep clicking, you eventually get them. Can't guarantee you're gonna get them, but it's better than giving upend I Can't tell you how many times I have succeeded.

I've never worried about my shipping or conf in my life. Especially if my card was chg. then again I don't use bots or buy more than 1. New kids on the block. Most won't even where them when they get them just look @ them all day. Let the hate begin.
in my case if i wasn't checking on my shipping status. i would've gotten cancel cause they just did the silence cancel on me without notice. if i didn't call in and notify them, they would've sold my pair. 

Back
Top Bottom