Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Lol "read rule muscle" alright u won. I didn't read up on his link cause I couldn't. You should be able to tell me if someone post a NDC link it won't be deleted tho.???? I'll probably get a different reply tho

Because no link was posted. You can posts links to sites. You cannot sell, buy from members, or trade with members outside of the classified section.
Just read the rules (for the third time) since you have questions. It's not that hard to do.

Last edited:
Not really. It's on par for what these should weigh. The box shipping box and the shoes should be about 4 lbs.
you must be used to buying Kobe's and kds since those things weigh ounces.

Kind of. Some of my Jays were bought locally. I've never really paid attention to the weight of the pairs that have been shipped to me. *shrugs* I just paid attention this time because other people were saying their pairs weighed a bit less. The size of the shoe obviously makes a difference too

Last edited:
Not really. It's on par for what these should weigh. The box shipping box and the shoes should be about 4 lbs.
you must be used to buying Kobe's and kds since those things weigh ounces.

Kind of. Some of my Jays were bought locally. I've never really payed attention to the weight of the pairs that have been shipped to me. *shrugs* I just payed attention this time because other people were saying their pairs weighed a bit less. The size of the shoe obviously makes a difference too

Yea. These OG style boxes are a little on the heavy side vs the regular nike boxes.

got my pair from fnl.  box was 2x the size of the shoebox and it got damanged and shoes were laying out of the box when i opened it.  oh well, shoes look GREAT

The weight of my package from NDC is 4.3 pounds. Seems really heavy for 1 pair. Any chance I'll be getting two?

Pretty much every Retro pair I order shows 4lbs+ on the shipping details.
And the dude wondering about the 1lb weight, usually that means the automated scale didn't get a good read.

I'm looking for a website that sells shirt to specifically match the carmine 6s, anyone know where I could go. I'm currently looking at sneakertheads.com and bobbyfresh.com are these safe?

I'm looking for a website that sells shirt to specifically match the carmine 6s, anyone know where I could go. I'm currently looking at sneakertheads.com and bobbyfresh.com are these safe?
Bobbyfresh is legit if youre lookin For matching tshirts to go with your outfit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sneakerthreads.com is 1000% legit...ordered a few times from them. ..and I do believe they sell bobby fresh t-shirts there also

Didn't want to get antsy... but anyone who ordered from Shoe Palace... is your order still processing?

Back
Top Bottom