Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got mine from FNL today as well. Had then sent to work and the box was ridmculously huge. Everybody who works near me was going crazy about how good they looked. They aren't even into sneakers either.

lol pages and pages of everyone having anxiety over the weights of their packages. calm down dudes ya'll acting like they shipping out empty boxes left and right
laugh.gif
 I'm sure it's just an error in the scales or computer system most likely you will get your shoes.

I gotta say, its been a lot easier to cop kicks NOW than it was last year (or two). Raffles have been won and online shopping has been easier too.

Is Jordan Brand making and releasing a lot more shoes than before or are resellers dying down?

I mean you still have to work to get your kicks but definitely feel like its not that difficult like before.

What do you guys think?

Seems like Nike is producing a lot more shoes, also randomly restocking certain styles to get the resellers out the game, ALSO resellers realizing they're losing money a lot of the time.

Didn't want to get antsy... but anyone who ordered from Shoe Palace... is your order still processing?
mine was shipped and i have tracking. will be here tuesday. i got tracking yesterday i think it was. and mine was ordered from the restock.

Never been as disappointed opening the box for a fresh pair of kicks as I was today. Joints are chipped right out of the box. Wow. I never really complain about 'quality,' but this is rough. Glad I have two additional pairs coming tomorrow so I can choose the best of those pairs. Was letting two go for box price, but I couldn't, in good faith, give someone this basura.

Disappointed.

View media item 995769
View media item 995770

Last edited:
I gotta say, its been a lot easier to cop kicks NOW than it was last year (or two). Raffles have been won and online shopping has been easier too.

Is Jordan Brand making and releasing a lot more shoes than before or are resellers dying down?

I mean you still have to work to get your kicks but definitely feel like its not that difficult like before.

What do you guys think?

Do you think it’s coincidental that production was increased since Gentry was removed?

Never been as disappointed opening the box for a fresh pair of kicks as I was today. Joints are chipped right out of the box. Wow. I never really complain about 'quality,' but this is rough. Glad I have two additional pairs coming tomorrow so I can choose the best of those pairs. Was letting two go for box price, but I couldn't, in good faith, give someone this basura.

Disappointed.
ORALE!

Disappointed.

View media item 995769
View media item 995770
And to think that I was the only one

Disappointed.

We all get hit at some point.
I got a "quality control" smack with the Concord Low release.
Other than that, I've had hella good luck, for YEARS.

We all get hit at some point.
I got a "quality control" smack with the Concord Low release.
Other than that, I've had hella good luck, for YEARS.

Yeah, I've had a good run. Just off-putting when that one-off situation rears it's ugly head. Other than that, it's back to FNL they go. Hopefully NDC and EB arrive as expected.

I'm looking for a website that sells shirt to specifically match the carmine 6s, anyone know where I could go. I'm currently looking at sneakertheads.com and bobbyfresh.com are these safe?
8&9 Clothing. I have ordered numerous time from them. Very legit. Based in Miami.

http://shop.8and9.com/collections/find-product/products/bobbin-weavin-carmine-t-shirt#view

http://shop.8and9.com/collections/find-product/products/gfysf-hockey-jersey-tee-carmine#view

Those are two that were made to match the Carmines. 

Disappointed.
I picked up a pair on Release Day from Niketown and it looked like they ran out of white paint and used white out to finish a spot. Glad they were for a friend but i would of been hot if they were mine.

I picked up a pair on Release Day from Niketown and it looked like they ran out of white paint and used white out to finish a spot. Glad they were for a friend but i would of been hot if they were mine.
same issue with mine on the small white part that's right above the black in this pic

FNL pair just got delivered in a box like 3x bigger than the shoe box. Came walking in with that puppy and the wife was like "what the hell did you do?"(with that look). I started dying, FNL almost cost me my life tonight haha.

I wouldn't call it free priced at $189.99. They just added the shipping along with the taxes.
Everybody has to pay taxes. Mine were $184 after taxes in IL, but when I get for NDC they are only $180. So even if he is paying for shipping it would only be 5 to 10 dollars which is pretty cheap considering everytime a ship a pair it costs me about $15 

FNL pair just got delivered in a box like 3x bigger than the shoe box. Came walking in with that puppy and the wife was like "what the hell did you do?"(with that look). I started dying, FNL almost cost me my life tonight haha.
Nike used to ship my 15s in jumbo boxes but lately they have been using new boxes that fit almost perfectly around my shoe box

ahahahha that's hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom