Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Thanks so much everyone.

Fakes are killing the game these days.

We need NT to make these reviews for NT members.

So you let them go for aunt pearls.... Lmao this dude is a joke. Have fun rocking your pink kicks fam... Lol
Yup sure did, quality on the carmines is pure trash. AP kd vi blow the carmines out the water, everybody and they momma has the carmines plus i still have a DS pair of carmines, i won playboy

So you let them go for aunt pearls.... Lmao this dude is a joke. Have fun rocking your pink kicks fam... Lol
Yup sure did, quality on the carmines is pure trash. AP kd vi blow the carmines out the water, everybody and they momma has the carmines plus i still have a DS pair of carmines, i won playboy

If you still have a pair of DS Carmine's that's dope....but if you're just saying that you still have a pair of DS Carmine's because a few cats want to GIF you and make fun if you for making a trade that you were pleased with, man., don't sell your self short man. If the AP is a flyer shoe for you and you thought the Carmine quality was trash(which it is) then that's dope you got a trade you're happy with. Don't be lying to kick it though. Not saying you're lying, just saying it sounds like based on your comment of "finally got rid of my Carmines" sounds like you finally got rid of your ONLY pair, not your double.
They probably mad because they don't have the APs is all

Last edited:
If you still have a pair of DS Carmine's that's dope....but if you're just saying that you still have a pair of DS Carmine's because a few cats want to GIF you and make fun if you for making a trade that you were pleased with, man., don't sell your self short man. If the AP is a flyer shoe for you and you thought the Carmine quality was trash(which it is) then that's dope you got a trade you're happy with.
Okay. FYI AP's are sellin for $300+ as we speak. Thatisall

If you still have a pair of DS Carmine's that's dope....but if you're just saying that you still have a pair of DS Carmine's because a few cats want to GIF you and make fun if you for making a trade that you were pleased with, man., don't sell your self short man. If the AP is a flyer shoe for you and you thought the Carmine quality was trash(which it is) then that's dope you got a trade you're happy with.
Okay. FYI AP's are sellin for $300+ as we speak. Thatisall

Man dude, I know this! The APs are fly. I own them. I also sold a pair for 390 a week after they dropped.
Don't get upset with me, I thought you made a dope trade. I was agreeing with you. All I was saying was don't let a few comments about "pink shoes" from cats that probably mad and clowning only because they don't have them, get you rustled or make you feel like you have to impress them.
If you thought you had to explain what the APs are to me the , man don't, I already knew

Man dude, I know this! The APs are fly. I own them. I also sold a pair for 390 a week after they dropped.
Don't get upset with me, I thought you made a dope trade. I was agreeing with you. All I was saying was don't let a few comments about "pink shoes" from cats that probably mad and clowning only because they don't have them, get you rustled or make you feel like you have to impress them.
If you thought you had to explain what the APs are to me the , man don't, I already knew
Got ya bro

Don't listen to this guy. People are paying more resell-wise for Aunt Pearls than Carmines.
Just cop what you like, at the end of the day thats all that matters. In my opinion though getting the Aunt Pearls was a steal, they have more meaning then the carmines. There are are way more carmines in the market and there just gonna keep retroing it eventually. I don't know if they'll ever retro the Aps and that colour compliments the kd 6s really well.

Why does it matter how many Carmine's are on the market or that it was a super GR. I have plenty of limited sneakers but that's not why I buy them and honestly I don't care how many people are rocking them. I like them, that's all the matters.. I'll wear them in to the ground until the soles fall off. I'm happy most people were able to grab a pair. Quality, there hasn't been great quality in a while on most shoes released.

Last edited:
Everyone and their mama got AUNT PEARSL!

I'd rather rock Carmine's than Pink KD 6's. Come on.

You sound like someone who just rocks something that is "limited" even if it looks like trash. Congrats!

Why does it matter how many Carmine's are on the market or that it was a super GR. I have plenty of limited sneakers but that's not why I buy them and honestly I don't care how many people are rocking them. I like them, that's all the matters.. I'll wear them in to the ground until the soles fall off. I'm happy most people were able to grab a pair. Quality, there hasn't been great quality in a while on most shoes released.

I agree with most if what you said but nike has put good quality into some recent kicks.

Lance mountains come to mind as most recent but even some regular stuff like the linen and acorn dunks had great leathers used. They can do it just choose not to. You are right though that most of the stuff that gets released is trash quality wise

Last edited:

I agree with most if what you said but nike has put good quality into some recent kicks.

Lance mountains come to mind as most recent but even some regular stuff like the linen and acorn dunks had great leathers used. They can do it just choose not to. You are right though that most of the stuff that gets released is trash quantity wise

agreed. nike/JB has def put together some solid shoes lately. look at the fear pack as an example.

Everyone and their mama got AUNT PEARSL!

I'd rather rock Carmine's than Pink KD 6's. Come on.

You sound like someone who just rocks something that is "limited" even if it looks like trash. Congrats!
Everybody and their mama got Aunt Pearls?? seriously, that statement just let me know that youre just talkin to be talkin

Back
Top Bottom