Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I can't knock the restock process. I have actually had some really good luck with it.  NDC too.  Hoping for another one like the cinco de mayo one.

I can't knock the restock process. I have actually had some really good luck with it.  NDC too.  Hoping for another one like the cinco de mayo one.
SO I heard you'll be PMing me the trick.  If it's sitting there spamming refresh on Nike's new release page, damn.  SHARE FRIEND!

I've been successful with restocks but I would definitely say it is a very very slim chance IF ANY of being successful.

It almost always happens completely at random, usually a very small number of pairs...

How can you prepare for that? You can't.

Don't rely on restocks. Just consider it to be a VERY pleasant surprise if you do happen to luck out.

Thanks so much everyone.

Fakes are killing the game these days.

We need NT to make these reviews for NT members.

Fakes arent ruining ****

Its these idiots who cant wait to buy at a retail store that mess it up.

Then the guys who just have to have them like their life depended on it so they get bent over a table price wise and go buy fakes

Treat them for what they are. shoes. and nobody would have problems

Any shots of Carmines being restocked anywhere in near future?

NDC restocks will most likely be September, November for the rest of the year. Basing this off of the past 2 years trends. We just don't know exact dates. As a general release, these will more than likely drop again. Also, fnl is notorious for random restocks Mon-Thurs

the next restock gonna be next month just dont know if the carmines gonna be in there.
pimp.gif

the next restock gonna be next month just dont know if the carmines gonna be in there.:pimp:

last restock was may 19. that would put the next one for august since its a quarterly restock.

that said, I hope its not stupid like the last 2 were. not many people ate on those like the previous restocks. seemed like it was more for show than anything.

last restock was may 19. that would put the next one for august since its a quarterly restock.

that said, I hope its not stupid like the last 2 were. not many people ate on those like the previous restocks. seemed like it was more for show than anything.
Yeah, to satisfy the ongoing request/question they probably have to deal with.  Hopefully I'll be able to catch something the next time around.

What's wrong with the Carmine's? Why are people returning them? What's with all these holes.. LOL pause.

What's wrong with the Carmine's? Why are people returning them? What's with all these holes.. LOL pause.
Because ppl are complaining about quality like if they never bought a GR JB sneaker before... Smh.. Ppl need to stop living in the past. Those good quality days are long gone

Because ppl are complaining about quality like if they never bought a GR JB sneaker before... Smh.. Ppl need to stop living in the past. Those good quality days are long gone

I mean, we aren't even getting decent leather. I mean it seems like the leather is the thinnest I've dealt with on a jordan retro.
I'd take fire red 4 leather and that's saying something :lol:

I mean, we aren't even getting decent leather. I mean it seems like the leather is the thinnest I've dealt with on a jordan retro.
Agreed 100% but we all know it, deal with it, and we all will still HURRY UP AND BUY(asian lady voice from Don't be a Menace in South Central)

Agreed but we all know it, deal with it, and we all will still HURRY UP AND BUY(asian lady voice from Don't be a Menace in South Central)

Well, at least a few if us (been to lazy to list my pair tho) are saying no thanks and returning or selling our pairs.
It's hard to tell things like the leather thickness just by looking at pics. I mean, I don't expect greatness from retros anymore. Trust me I don't but I was def surprised by the leather used on these.

When I saw these on foot the week before retail release, I thought the dude that had them on had some Fakes. When I saw the actual retail release, I realized it was just a cheaply made shoe. It looks fake, it just does. That cat that traded these for the AP 6 got a smoking deal. nikenino nikenino I think.

Last edited:
Wow the leather on these is that bad :smh: I'm glad I decided just to stick with my CDP pair.

Has anybody compared these to the cdp pairs and even older releases to see if they actually are significantly different? Ol Skool cats are always going on about how jb quality fell off in early 2000s. So is cdp really > 2014 release?

Last edited:
When I saw these on foot the week before retail release, I thought the dude that had them on had some Fakes. When I saw the actual retail release, I realized it was just a cheaply made shoe. It looks fake, it just does. That cat that traded these for the AP 6 got a smoking deal. nikenino nikenino I think.
Yea that was me brotha, dude traded me straight up and gave me like $15 cash at kixpo, dude was super excited that i had a size 12 that i didnt want. I mean i havent been expectin great quality but these i just wasnt feeling. I bought the AP shirt at an outlet for a consolation prize because i refused to pay AP resell prices

Back
Top Bottom