Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I compared these with my countdown pack pair and I really don't understand the quality complaints. If I see more for retail.... I'm copping.

Last edited:
I understand VI's sell well, but these were also a GR release.

I would see $200-$225, but $250 + ... SMH.
It was a joke lol. I agree with you. But hey it's a color way that received hype. Just like when 11s come out even though no matter what colors apparently they will get mass attention and look at how much they sell for. I would never pay $250 for these. CDPs yes but not these

Bruh haven't you heard? These are a PRESTIGIOUS shoe. They gotta sell above $220 lmao

I had to

LMAO PRESTIGIOUS had to be one of the best NT comments ever. There is nothing prestigious about the cheap plastic leather shoes that we spend way to much time and even worse money on in our lives. We are all sick. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

LMAO PRESTIGIOUS had to be one of the best NT comments ever. There is nothing prestigious about the cheap plastic leather shoes that we spend way to much time and even worse money on in our lives. We are all sick. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yea I agree to an extent just because I expect low quality products at this point so it doesn't phase me when I see a bad qc or poor quality. As I've said before I just love the color way which is why a lot of us buy it anyway

Bought these in an 11.5 and after walking like a normal person in these i figure these are too big and I need an 11. So mad.

Well the quality is going up next year, but now you're looking over 200 per drop.
Thanks for the complaints,(sarcastic) JB heard you.
Now we get a slightly nicer quality that maybe costs JB an extra .05 cent per shoe, but now he's got us over 200.
Good job NT, good job

Last edited:
Just take a sole out of one of your other sneakers and put it in, if it works you know, if it doesn't work you know.

The Dr Scholls though can replace your original soles because of their thickness but if you out them on top, .5 size made up right there

well city gear doing restocking in my area

these on the list for tomorrow 
smokin.gif

I've been trying to get these under $250 (sz. 11) here in Los Angeles but I can't find any.
Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get them for $250 and under?

I've been trying to get these under $250 (sz. 11) here in Los Angeles but I can't find any.
Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get them for $250 and under?

Check the classified section on here or make a WTB thread.

Back
Top Bottom