Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Not even true either, sadly. Idiots buy fake shoes and rep before even getting them. There are sellers with over 500 ratings 100% but sell fakes. Communication is more key to get real pics and stuff.
My gamma 12s and infrared23 6s both came from people with only like 10 ratings
Well definitely do your homework on sellers, but sellers with like 10,000 ratings and stuff, I'm pretty sure you can buy it from them without much homework. Buyer's discretion I guess.

Well definitely do your homework on sellers, but sellers with like 10,000 ratings and stuff, I'm pretty sure you can buy it from them without much homework. Buyer's discretion I guess.
You need to look a little more into that. There are plenty of sellers on ebay that have 100% feedback but sell fakes. It's either the buyer knows and still buys, buyer has no clue, buyer is too lazy to do anything about it, and my personal favorite buyer contacts seller that they are fake and seller says "I'm sorry. If you leave me positive feedback then I will give you a full refund no PayPal claim needed"
See it all the time in the LC section

Last edited:
You need to look a little more into that. There are plenty of sellers on ebay that have 100% feedback but sell fakes. It's either the buyer knows and still buys, buyer has no clue, buyer is too lazy to do anything about it, and my personal favorite buyer contacts seller that they are fake and seller says "I'm sorry. If you leave me positive feedback then I will give you a full refund no PayPal claim needed"
See it all the time in the LC section
True, but I would think a lot of buyers aren't willing to put in the work. If it was me spending my hard earned money, best believe I'd do the homework.

Finally got my pair and for retail too from my buddy.  I know alot of you complained about quality issues but my pair is perfect.  Quality appears good but nowhere near the quality of my champagnes.  Champagnes are rock solid, carmines a few notches below.  These are jimmy snuka's cause they are #supafly

Not even true either, sadly. Idiots buy fake shoes and rep before even getting them. There are sellers with over 500 ratings 100% but sell fakes. Communication is more key to get real pics and stuff.
My gamma 12s and infrared23 6s both came from people with only like 10 ratings

I don't think some people care

I returned a pair of GM black and red I's, before I knew I could have kept them and still gotten my money back. Put in negative feedback. Someone got the same ones I sent back and left positive feedback.

i feel like i just jumped off a roof and im gonna land right near youre toes
mean.gif

Finally UNDS my pair on the 4th to party it up for the holidays. Got home & gave them a wipe down. Low & behold.... Now I see what all y'all are talking about. Poor quality, flimsy craftsmanship, paper thin leather. Yeah I see it...

Well, Actually I don't....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-100.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-101.jpg.html

I swear some of y'all don't nitpick at the quality of foods you digest into your body the way you do these shoes. :rofl:

Last edited:
quality nerds are annoying

most people complain about issues that existed on the og's aswell

some are valid tho

roll.gif

I was looking at your pics
nerd.gif

I see a crease though
eek.gif
Crease on a worn pair of shoes?!

Really?

Naaaaaaw, seriously........ Really?!

Well, I'll be damned.
Joints are unwearable now. Let me toss these out with the rest of my weekly garbage.
The hell was I thinking?
Wait, so you actually wear your shoes?

Seriously? So we aren't supposed to just hoard these kicks and never wear them?

my pair came creased at leats your pair got creased from wearing LOL. I wore mine the other day as well and the heel of the shoe digs into my achilles anyone have that problem??

Ordered my pair last week from myOSLife. I can't wait till they arrive. I live in the Cayman Islands so gotta wait on my freight forwarder to ship them. Most of you didn't know the lengths sneaker heads  outside of the US & other countries go through. 

Back
Top Bottom