Air Jordan VI "OVO" - Officially Confirmed to be Fake by Jordan Brand via Nice Kicks

There's a auction up now for a pair of these OVO 6s with 48 bids at $610 and a buy it now of $12,000. They're even using this pic as showing Drake wearing the shoes. The kicker? The photo was from August 2011 and he was wearing the DMP VIs. Someone's about to get ripped off big time 
mean.gif

%24_1.JPG

here's the article about Drake in the DMPs http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/08/05/drake-laces-up-air-jordan-retro-vi-6-dmp/
just seen it, someone is about to get burned with those fakes

These shoes might not actually be real... Here's a video from a channel that sells fakes. Now beginning to think that the pictures came from knockoff sites that make fakes. It would explain why the design is the exact copy of the April Fools Day picture we saw. The video was also uploaded within the week.

I love these videos

"Here are the shoe tree but not here now"

To be honest I  think these "OVO" 6's are very ugly personally then the fact he took the idea of Jordan DMP pack 6's it make me wonder about somethings lol. Watch knowing Drake there only going to make a limited amount of pairs all over the U.S. watch. Does anybody no if there really coming out or not?

To be honest I  think these "OVO" 6's are very ugly personally then the fact he took the idea of Jordan DMP pack 6's it make me wonder about somethings lol. Watch knowing Drake there only going to make a limited amount of pairs all over the U.S. watch. Does anybody no if there really coming out or not?
No new word yet but there's strong reason to believe that the original pics or concept for that matter is from manufacturers/retailers that produce and sell fake shoes. If you notice in the pics that I posted and you quoted the "JORDAN" writing in gold is poorly done with parts not filled in or painted properly (look at the D on the left shoe with gold laces, its not colored/filled in all the way). The shoes match up with the video I posted as well, from a retailer that sells fake shoes (look at the channels other videos). It just further shows that the pictures that we've been seeing lately are most likely taken from AAA replica sites. It would make sense why this colorway or concept would be made, its not like Jordan to take an April Fools joke and turn it to a production shoe, especially attaching someone like Drake's name to it.

[quote name="ElliotRogers" url="/t/595515/air-jordan-vi-ovo-october-release-date-edit-might-be-fakes/30#post_20782426"]Drake is dope but them joints are ugly[/quote]
View media item 1005427

Last edited:
THESE are fake.

the lining is all effed up not to mention the material and midsole paint,

these sneaker blogs dont even bother checking the authenticity before they post this garbage.

Yeah the shots of these are fake but I think with a collab like this they could have done better than just add an owl to make them "New" Wonder what resale would be on these lol.

Yeah the shots of these are fake but I think with a collab like this they could have done better than just add an owl to make them "New" Wonder what resale would be on these lol.

$0 because we're arguing that even the concept isn't real. These shoes weren't made for Drake or retail by JB they were made and designed by knock off sites.

Last edited:
$0 because we're arguing that even the concept isn't real. These shoes weren't made for Drake or retail by JB they were made and designed by knock off sites.
These shoes right here in the pictures are fake but as to whether or not JB actually will release these this year its very possible. JB has done nothing yet with drake (General Market wise) or than those 12s and 10s leaving no public releases. At this point them not putting out a shoe with him will raise questions of why the hell sign him in the first place. I for one believe this shoe concept to be real.Though I'm sure the final product will not look like this.

These shoes right here in the pictures are fake but as to whether or not JB actually will release these this year its very possible. JB has done nothing yet with drake (General Market wise) or than those 12s and 10s leaving no public releases. At this point them not putting out a shoe with him will raise questions of why the hell sign him in the first place. I for one believe this shoe concept to be real.Though I'm sure the final product will not look like this.

Many atheles signed by JB have had to wait a while before a PE or their shoe hit the market. I do agree though OVO products will hit the market but not this soon and certainly not based off an April Fools joke. If you look at the first picture posted it came from a person's instagram with no past history to suppose that this person could've come into possession of the shoes. Fake sites already have these for sale days before the first picture surfaced. It only leads me to further believe that the original picture simply came from a replica site. Why wouldn't Drake himself post the pics? Online blogs did this too with the "Oregon Xs"

Last edited:
View media item 1001503

Pics just surfaced thanks to quacksonquacks instagram. I remember seeing this as an April Fools joke but the ig user that posted these pics claims that we'll see an October release.

Edit: It turns out that these might in fact be fakes from a site that sells knockoffs and AAA quality replicas. A video from a channel that sells fakes was uploaded on the 26th of May a few days before this pic surfaced. It would also explain the reasoning behind a "April Fools colorway" hitting the market as the only people to take a photoshop job from the internet and turn it into a shoe has notoriously been replica/knockoff sites.

Wooow I want these

Hot ill double up if released

Lil too much gold but still sick

Last edited:
If these do release they need to design them better, look just like DMP VI's plus gold laces, a dumb owl to close to the jumpman, it'd be better to remove the jumpman and put the owl there. 

They ok , but their fake . The 12s nice , I remeber seeing some white ones with glitter in the sole . The 6s can use a lot of tweaking , I wouldn't mind if the owl replaced the jump man and the inside of the shoe was black and the laces were black . With glitter in the soles . Like the 12s . These would be limited for sure

Back
Top Bottom