Air Jordan VI Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver First Images

now that im home am i trippin or do those look like motorsport's w/ a white sole???? smh x 100000000000 jb.......

imagine fellas keeping them DS for couple of years n then try to wear em
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yo! Am I bugging or do I see a Jumpman on those SA Jordan XIs

Nope. There's a Jumpman on them. Ppl still saying they're samples though. We'll see when they're released.
Good looking out homie.

Man those need to come out!!  I'm not one complain about a Jumpman usually, but those XIs need to be the release version

Translation from the Flightclub link:

Well hidden for some time, the "Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver" finally made a public appearance today in the US at the Jeter Throwback release party.

After the first sneak peak already dropped on Jumpman23.com, once again the "Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver's" related information or spy shots has not yet been revealed. The reason for that is the Air Jordan VI Retro's production located in the Fuijan Province of China. Deadstock pairs were dispatched through the employees and delivered to Nike's HQ. An investigation has been launched because the deadstock pairs got leaked. After that, taking of the deadstock pairs from Factory LN3 has reduced greatly. The 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver' went into production 2 months ago. (Note: Because of the efforts to cut down on theft off the production line at LN3, many Chinese resellers have taken a HUGE hit from Nike's investigation)

Even though these aren't detailed pics of the 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver' you can see the Elephant Print lining that is similar to the 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Motorsports Edition'. Comparing these to the sneak peak, the same silhouette is maintained.

On the back heel portion the Jumpman logo is in Metallic Silver. The material, as can be seen, is similar to the 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Motosports Edition'. Up till now, concrete info related to the 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver' release has not been released but we will update when we find out more.

That translation was a little more tricky. Hmmm... Pretty funny that they cracked down on the factories in China. Wonder if that dude that always PMs me trying to sell me shoes from China got busted. Lol. I'm on the fence with these. Love all white shoes, but the VI doesn't look right with that. The elephant print lining is hot though.

this whole 25th anniversary thing... with the exception of the XIs, I don't know... it's not doing it for me (the price tag also doesn't help).

Only silver anniverary shoes I'm getting are the 11's, and that's to play basketball in

this whola all white thing is kinda wack imo. i understand the 25th ann. is silver, but c'mon jb, where's your creativity? 

I like white on white AF1s. any thing else thats white on white looks ugly. Wished that there was a lil more color

i have the 2's and i think the only other ones i'm getting will be the xi....hopefully they will drop before summer is up..

Back
Top Bottom