Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

These are hot but I really dont see spending 150, if I can get the infrareds a week later, if the infrareds are a failure and I cant get my hands on a set then im mos def going after these right away!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Seeing as how the pack is supposed to be so limited, I see these doing well anyway. I think better than the Black/Vars. Reds. Just my guess.

I sort of think they should release the pack the week before. Then the people who don't get the pack can get these.
Agreed 100%

Rather have 3 pairs of these than an "infrapink" pack. Gonna snag a pair early off sneakerpost and then a couple ore on RD.

Guess I'm late no 13's on Sneakerpost...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

SneakerPost has a FSR for 175.00 shipped better hurry up b4 they are gone, i just grabbed my pair.

175 why? these will sit and hit outlets like the black/vars. Unless you were super anxious to get em, why not save some cash
cause they are BEEEEAAASSSSTTTTSSSS
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ill wait and cop on sale,outlet or discount
pimp.gif

i think there will be plenty to go around come RD, just like the black varsity red. I am thinking JB prolly produce these just as much as the black ones.

Originally Posted by village1600

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my pair from sneakerpost

cant believe how good quality they are

very happy with them
can u post some picks

MY PAIR COMES IN THE MAIL TOMORROW. I'LL BE WEARING THEM OUT TO THE BARS SO I'LL POST PICS WITH THEM ON FEET BEFORE I LEAVE TOMORROW.

It's funny how people keep mentioning that the v-reds will be in outlets but I have yet to see one in an outlet store. Go ahead, keep waiting.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by village1600

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my pair from sneakerpost

cant believe how good quality they are

very happy with them
can u post some picks

MY PAIR COMES IN THE MAIL TOMORROW. I'LL BE WEARING THEM OUT TO THE BARS SO I'LL POST PICS WITH THEM ON FEET BEFORE I LEAVE TOMORROW.

thanks

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

The amount of money Nike is getting in this "recession" is ridiculous.

They have folks buying both of these joints with two variations of red.

I would LOVE to have a company whose products are so desired, that folks would purchase similar products like this.

its true

People on here act like crack heads when it comes to jays i hope they at least have good paying jobs smh

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

SneakerPost has a FSR for 175.00 shipped better hurry up b4 they are gone, i just grabbed my pair.

175 why? these will sit and hit outlets like the black/vars. Unless you were super anxious to get em, why not save some cash
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's funny how people keep mentioning that the v-reds will be in outlets but I have yet to see one in an outlet store. Go ahead, keep waiting.
The Black/Vreds hit the outlets MULTIPLE times. They hit Sawgrass Outlet in FL 2 weeks after release for $109. South Chi and a few others got them too. All FSR. Keep feeding the hype machine buddy...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Beasting never that my dude
indifferent.gif
....... i got them early beacuse i have the funds to get them early
pimp.gif
...... whats wrong u mad
mad.gif
......so wait on the sales and outlets and discounts...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom