Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

No thanks, I'm good with my beat OG black/reds

The charcoal colorway looks much lighter than the 02 retros but, the red looks pink and the purple looks lavender
sick.gif
smh.gif

EZ PASS

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

this is what worn 02s look like, not water damaged or beat. Just because the sneaker looks like that when faded and beat doesnt mean JB should release it that way. Im disgusted. We dont want aged kicks
Word.
These dudes don't seem to realize that those upcoming retroes are a version of a WORN OG pair of VII's. I know damn well brand new OG VII'sdon't look like that in any way whatsoever.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

this is what worn 02s look like, not water damaged or beat. Just because the sneaker looks like that when faded and beat doesnt mean JB should release it that way. Im disgusted. We dont want aged kicks
Word.
These dudes don't seem to realize that those upcoming retroes are a version of a WORN OG pair of VII's. I know damn well brand new OG VII's don't look like that in any way whatsoever.
yeah I looked around and found a lot more OGs, the grey on these is even lighter than the faded suede on most of the OGs. But if thats the onlyissue, I might still cop. The thing is the colors on the sole look weak too.

Originally Posted by ao17

The charcoal colorway looks much lighter than the 02 retros but, the red looks pink and the purple looks lavender
sick.gif
smh.gif

EZ PASS

yea. gotta see this when the lighting is better. nicekicks.com will probably take nice pics and make everybody want to cop just like the Raging Bull.

I really don't want the magic colorway, at least from the pics i've seen. But i like this CW i'll cop if it isn't to outrageous

now, those are nice^^^^^
mines have a little bit more of contrast between panels but not as much as the new samples

Meh.

Why hybrid the Black/Reds and Bordeaux's?

And the 02's stink. The shape and color accuracy is waaayyyy off.

These look better but they're still wack.

Pass.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Word.
These dudes don't seem to realize that those upcoming retroes are a version of a WORN OG pair of VII's. I know damn well brand new OG VII's don't look like that in any way whatsoever.
yeah I looked around and found a lot more OGs, the grey on these is even lighter than the faded suede on most of the OGs. But if thats the only issue, I might still cop. The thing is the colors on the sole look weak too.
Well, if there are so many flaws with this shoe, then why waste your hard earned money on them? But whatever, at the end of the day you decidewhat to do with your money.

Did they change the orlandos too because these were nothing like the catalog pic.

now that i look at them again. They look like fakes.

Back
Top Bottom