Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

DJKOOPKNOCK I can see where your concern about the authenticity of your Sneakers is. I see that the footlocker pair you posted has different looking tounges than the pic of the Ebay pair you posted.. However if you bought that second pair from footlocker you should know thats what the REAL version of the sneakers are supposed to look like since Footlocker would NOT sell fakes, and if your first pair you purchased does not look like the footlocker pair, then "maybe" you indeed did purchase B - grades or possibly even fakes.I can't say for sure though because I have not purchased these yet.I'll wait until March 26th to get my pair from Footaction and let you know what the tounge(s) is looking like....

If theres anyone else here who has bought  these already please post detailed pics of the tounge....thanks.

Originally Posted by erby13

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

What up NT. I copped these orion 7's a couple weeks ago at the end of Feb. I posted pics one or two pages back. Anyway i copped those from a cat who ordered them on ebay i think. I copped another pair today at my local spot and noticed some strange differences instantly. Either these are B-grades or some straight up fakes. The boxes are even a little different in size. The ebay pair is a 10.5 and the pair i got at footlocker is a sz 10. Funny thing is the 10.5 box is waaay smaller than the sz 10 i got from footlocker. And notice the tounges in the pics!!!!
(top box-footlocker-bottom box-ebay)

(top box-ebay. bottom box-footlocker)

(footlocker pair)
(ebay pair)
the design on the tounges dont even match up. someone tell me what is up with that?
i think u got licked the, fake  boxes are always small as S*&^  

I'm hoping he didn't get licked he says he paid $215.00 for the "ebay" pair
tired.gif

"Anyway i copped those from a cat who ordered them on ebay i think. "

^ That part definitely does not sound to good . DJKOOPKNOCK I say if you find out they are fake go right back to whoever you got them from and demand you get your  money back.

Originally Posted by erby13

What up NT. I copped these orion 7's a couple weeks ago at the end of Feb. I posted pics one or two pages back. Anyway i copped those from a cat who ordered them on ebay i think. I copped another pair today at my local spot and noticed some strange differences instantly. Either these are B-grades or some straight up fakes. The boxes are even a little different in size. The ebay pair is a 10.5 and the pair i got at footlocker is a sz 10. Funny thing is the 10.5 box is waaay smaller than the sz 10 i got from footlocker. And notice the tounges in the pics!!!!
(top box-footlocker-bottom box-ebay)

(top box-ebay. bottom box-footlocker)

(footlocker pair)
(ebay pair)
the design on the tounges dont even match up. someone tell me what is up with that?
i think u got licked the, fake  boxes are always small as S*&^  

I'm hoping he didn't get licked he says he paid $215.00 for the "ebay" pair
tired.gif

"Anyway i copped those from a cat who ordered them on ebay i think. "

^ That part definitely does not sound to good . DJKOOPKNOCK I say if you find out they are fake go right back to whoever you got them from and demand you get your  money back.

I peeped out two other pairs or orion's today and the tounges are indeed different. Some have lots of black on them and some have none almost. However im convinced i got a b-grade pair cuz if you notice that black part on the tounge it looks like they messed up on the design. It kinda starts to bend instead of bein a sharp triangular design. Im positive the guy i copped them from got them from ebay and i paid 215 cuz i had some extra money. Im never getting any release early unless its from footlocker or footaction.

I peeped out two other pairs or orion's today and the tounges are indeed different. Some have lots of black on them and some have none almost. However im convinced i got a b-grade pair cuz if you notice that black part on the tounge it looks like they messed up on the design. It kinda starts to bend instead of bein a sharp triangular design. Im positive the guy i copped them from got them from ebay and i paid 215 cuz i had some extra money. Im never getting any release early unless its from footlocker or footaction.

yeah man
i guess you read my PM 

yeah man
i guess you read my PM 

I'm glad to hear they they're b - grades and not fakes.
happy.gif

I'm glad to hear they they're b - grades and not fakes.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom