Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I might double up on these depending on how long they sit :D hopefully people don't have the urge to pick these up

Last edited:
These and foams are sitting all over Vegas.
It made me feel uncomfortable seeing full size runs @ Meadows. There goes the theory that any OG color will sell out. Also seen 2 different people with fire red III's. Guess they're breaking out  their '07 joints before the new release.

These were not on my radar at all. Took my son to the mall for a hair cut Saturday. As we walked around I decided to go into sheikh, they had 1 pair left on the counter in my size. Like said before the materials were great, I had to cop. Iv always passed on 8s but these got me. Retro card was a nice touch too, I hadn't got one of those with new kicks since like 07

I'm surprised how good the quality is on these and are really comfy will save them for the winter though this ain't a good summer shoe

All of you people complaining about them being a bad summer sneaker. What are you doing in them? Hiking five miles? Cutting grass? Running full court outside all day?

They're fine since I'm not going to be outside more than a couple of minutes anyway.

View media item 475156
Love mine. Been rocking em since I got em...full durabuck uppers. Ya I'm glad I copped 4 pairs...gonna hook up a homie w two.

Who knows when these will retro again but when they do I'm betting we won't get the full dura treatment, hence copping multiples.

Does anyone use the Spenco Polysorb insoles to help prevent paint chipping/cracking on VIII's? Curious if this has worked with VIII's because they seem to work with the III's and IV's...

Went to my mall today to see if they had any GS sizes left cause she ended up wanting a pair a day later lol

I went and they had both GS sizes left and a 9.5 and 10 left in mens .

All of you people complaining about them being a bad summer sneaker. What are you doing in them? Hiking five miles? Cutting grass? Running full court outside all day?

They're fine since I'm not going to be outside more than a couple of minutes anyway.

tumblr_mbszutH2p71qjuyhpo1_400.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom